6 Days Private Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar : Delhi , Agra , Jaipur
Golden Triangle Tour with Jaipur, Agra, Amritsar, Delhi, and Fatehpur Sikri during this 6-day Golden Triangle Private Tour. Along your journey, see UNESCO World Heritage Sites -Amber Fort, Qutub Minar, and Jantar Mantar. Also visit the Hawa Mahal, the Golden Temple and the famous palace located in the middle of Man Sagar Lake, Jal Mahal.
1. Stop at Jaipur, Agra, Amritsar, Delhi, and Fatehpur Sikri.
2. Journey to the many UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
3. Visit Taj Mahal at sunrise -The most photographed monument in the world.
4. Experience the World’s largest “Community Kitchen”.
5. Witness the Beating Retreat Ceremony at Wagah Border.
6. Visit the Golden Temple (Sacred Worship Place in Sikh Community).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 5x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 5 nights
- 3,4,5 Star Hotel Accommodation (twin sharing basis)
- Professional tour guide
- Train Tickets (AC Chair Car) (Delhi to Amritsar) & (Amritsar - Delhi)
- 1 Breakfast, and 1 Dinner in Train
- Transfers/sightseeing by an air-conditioned vehicle with a professional...
- Airport/Hotel pickup and drop off included
- All parking and toll taxes included
- Packaged Drinking Water
What's excluded :
- Monument Entrances
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort Palace
- Entry/Admission - Raj Ghat
- Entry/Admission - Wagah Border
- Entry/Admission - Golden Temple
Day 1: Delhi - Agra
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Start your trip with a pickup from the Airport/Railway Station/Hotel, or your desired location in Delhi. You will start with a half-day city tour of Delhi. Visit the 11th century Qutub Minar (A UNESCO World Heritage Site), and Humayun's Tomb (A UNESCO World Heritage Site) which was an early example of Mughal architecture.
You will also see the Bahai Temple (closed on Mondays) and India Gate. Drive by the Parliament House, the President's Palace, and Govt. Secretariat buildings. After that, you will be taken to Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal, via a 3-hours Drive on the Express Way. Upon arrival in Agra, you will check in to your hotel and relax.
Duration: 1 day
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Agra.
Day 2: Agra - Jaipur
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
At 5.45 AM, Meet your Tour Guide in the Hotel Lobby to visit sunrise at Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal looks amazing at the sunrise. After visiting the Taj Mahal, come back to the hotel to freshen up and have your breakfast.
After Breakfast, and check out, you will be driven to Fatehpur Sikri (36 kms/1 hours) which is a beautiful and Deserted Medieval City.
After visiting Fatehpur Sikri, you will visit Abhaneri Stepwell (It consists of 3,500 narrow steps over 13 stories. It extends approximately 30 m (100 ft) into the ground making it one of the deepest and largest step-wells in India).
Continuing your journey, arrive Jaipur and check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at your Hotel in Jaipur.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight stay at your Hotel in Jaipur.
Day 3: Jaipur
Stop At: Amber Fort Palace, Jaipur 302021 India
After breakfast, visit Amber Fort with an ascends upwards Hilltop viewing this amazing Palace Complex. After the tour of Amber Fort, sit comfortably in your air-conditioned car and visit Jal Mahal, Maharaja’s City Palace (a palace complex housing Chandra Mahal, Mubarak Mahal, and a Museum).
Then, head towards Jantar Mantar (well-known by Astronomers as well as Mathematicians from all over the world). After that, drive past the beautiful Hawa Mahal (Built for the Royal Ladies).
At the end of the day, return to your hotel to relax, and overnight stay.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 4: Jaipur - Delhi
Stop At: Raj Ghat, Mahatma Gandhi Road, New Delhi 110002 India
The morning after breakfast, drive back to Delhi (5 hours/270 km). Upon arrival in Delhi, Do Old Delhi sightseen visiting Jama masjid and photo stop of Redfort the visit Mahatma Gandhi's memorial Raj Ghat then check-in to your hotel, and relax with an overnight stay.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight in Delhi.
Day 5: Delhi - Amritsar
Stop At: Attari-Wagah Border Attari, Amritsar 143001 India
Early morning, you will be transferred to the Railway Station in Delhi for your onward train to Amritsar (6 hours). Enjoy a Complimentary breakfast aboard the train. Upon arrival in Amritsar, you will be driven to your hotel. Relax before your afternoon tour begins.
Our professional Tour Guide will pick you up with an air-conditioned vehicle for “Wagah Border”. Then proceed to the Golden Temple which is considered as the Sikhs’ spiritual and cultural centre. After your visit, you will be driven to your hotel in Amritsar for an overnight stay.
Duration: 1 day
• Breakfast: Breakfast in Train
Accommodation included: Overnight in Amritsar.
Day 6: Amritsar - Delhi
Stop At: Golden Temple Road Atta Mandi, Katra Ahluwalia, Amritsar 143001 India
After breakfast at your hotel, embark on a sightseeing tour of the old city of Amritsar with your Guide. Visit Jallianwala Bagh, the beautiful Ram Bagh Gardens and the remains of Maharaja Ranjit Singh’s Summer Palace.
In the evening, you will be driven to the Railway Station in Amritsar to board your train to Delhi. During the approximate 6-hours return, enjoy a Complimentary dinner aboard the train. Upon arrival in Delhi, our driver will transfer you to your hotel in Delhi or the airport for your onward flight to your destination.
Duration: 12 hours
• Dinner: Dinner in Train
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.