6 days Best of Northern Vietnam (Hanoi, Ninh Binh, Sapa and Halong bay)
See the best of Northern Vietnam with a 6-day tour that’ll take you from Hanoi to Ninh Binh to Sapa and Halong bay! Explore the famous sights of each area, Hoa Lu and admire ancient relics. Meet the Hmong people and other minority villagers on a hilltribe excursion in Sapa. Explore the limestone karsts and rice paddies of ‘Halong on Land’ before boarding a boat to cruise the real Halong Bay and so much more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation in TWN/ DBL sharing accommodation at hotel, except overnight on train (if any)
- All transport and transfer as per itinerary
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide.
- Luxury Limousine bus Sapa - Hanoi
- Meals as indicated in the program
- List of accommdation: 3 stars option: Hanoi hotel: Hanoi Tirant hotel, May De Ville Old Quarter hotel … Halong bay cruise: Rosa Cruise, Glory Legend Cruise… Sapa hotel: Sapa Vista hotel, Sapa Panorama hotel… 4 stars option: Hanoi hotel: O’Gallery Premier hotel&spa, MK Premier… Halong bay cruise: Rosa Boutique Cruise… Sapa hotel: Sapa Charm hotel, Amazing Sapa hotel
What's excluded :
- Hotel EARLY check in and LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at the hotel (if any)
- International flights to or from Vietnam with taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- Day 1: Rosa Motorbike tour(D)
Evening tour to learn customs, history as well as cultures and tasting food start at 18.00 pm to 22.00 pm. Enjoy hanoi rustic typical street food in many authentic Vietnamese restaurants with a variety of tast. See the lowering national flag ceremony outside the Ho Chi Minh mausoleum and then ride around the city, pass some of the most majestic, historical buildings including Long Bien bridge, West lake area, the railway house…
Day 2: Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Hanoi – train to Lao Cai(B,L)
8.00-8.30 am: Pick up at your hotel.Morning: Arrive Hoa Lu Ancient capital, visit Dinh and Le king temple.
After lunch, sampan boat to explore Tam Coc. Back to Hanoi at approx 18.30 pm.
Free time until 20.30 pm, our driver will transfer you to the train station to take night train to Sapa.
Day 3: Lao Cai – Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van(B,L)
05:30 ~ 06:00 Arrive at Lao Cai Train Station. Pick up at the train station and transfer to Sapa by a tourist shared bus (1 hour to get to Sapa). Have breakfast and take shower. Start the trip at around 9:00. Our guide takes you to visit two villages of the H’mong and Dzay People, called Lao Chai, Ta Van villages. Finish the trekking trip, our bus pick up you back to Sapa town
Day 4:Cat Cat–Sin Chai–back to Hanoi(B,L)
Have breakfast at hotel. Our guide takes you to visit Cat Cat village of Black H’mong people. You have a chance to visit a waterfall and the hydroelectric power station built by the French, see the life of local through their houses, their handicraft products. Back to Sapa town and have lunch on restaurant.Transfer back to Hanoi by Luxury Limousine bus depart at 15.00 pm. Arrive in Hanoi at 21.30 pm.
Day 5:Hanoi–Halong bay(B,L,D)
Depart the capital for the 3hr 30mins drive to Halong Bay. Arrive to Halong City’s jetty (around noon) and proceed with check-in formalities. Lunch will be served while cruising towards the bay. In the afternoon, enjoy some sightseeing, on-board activities (depending on each boat’s itinerary). Towards the end of the day the boat sets anchor for the night among the karst formations. Dinner is served on board.
Day 6:Halong bay–Hanoi(B,L)
Early risers can enjoy a memorable sunrise over the karst formations of Halong Bay. Breakfast will be served shortly thereafter.
Enjoy breakfast (brunch on some boats) while the vessels cruises slowly through the magnificent rock formations back towards port. Arriving at the harbor, you will be picked up for transferring back to Hanoi. Tour ends.
Departure Point :Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
Departure Time :at 18.00 pm from your hotel in Hanoi
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All price is in USD per person. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.