6 days 5 nights Amazon Expeditions Iquitos Peru-Amazon Antares Lodge
Amazon Antares Lodge is eco lodge located near the village of Pampa Caño approximately 116 kms (72.08 miles) west of Iquitos. Access is by road, Iquitos to Nauta, 1:30 hours and then by boat, Nauta to Amazon Antares Lodge, 2 hours. It is a very unique environment as it has direct access to sections of the jungle with extensive fauna and flora which can not be found in facilities closer to the city.
Amazon Antares Lodge is sorrounded by a beautiful garden and primary forest. The lodge has a total of 4 private spacious rooms, all the rooms have private bathroom and shower and they are very protected with mosquito nets. There is a dining room with coffee table and a bar area, there is also a hammock house, a table with books and games. Electrecity is available to our guests from a generator from 6pm-9pm. Bottled drinking water is also provided to all our guests and each reservation will have their own billingual naturalist guide
per adult from
6 days 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- One bilingual guide for each reservation
- Refresments and Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Mosquito, repellents, flashlights, personal kit, binaculars, sunblock, alcahol drinks
- Departure from the airport or hotel.
- Car from Iquitos to Nauta (1:30 hrs).
- Arrival to Amazon Antares Lodge.
- Speedboat from Nauta to Amazon Antares Lodge (2 hrs).
- Boat ride in search of wildlife.
- Night jungle walk.
- Sunrise and birdwatching.
- Camping ( optional )
- Medicinal jungle walk.
- Excursion by boat in search of pink river dolphins.
- Swimming and sunset in the Amazon river.
- Full day with lunch on the boat inside the Pacaya Samiria reserve in search of wildlife.
- Piranha fishing.
- Learn to prepare a local dish (Juane).
- Native village visit.
- Canoing ride on a flooded forest.
- Blowdart gun workshop.
- Jungle hike on a terra firme in search of poison dart frogs, monkeys, birds, etc.
- Back to the lodge and have lunch.
- 1:00 pm departure to Iquitos.
- 6:00 pm arrival in Iquitos
Departure Point :Coronel FAP Francisco Secada Vignetta International Airport, Distrito de Iquitos a 6.0 Km. de la ciudad, Región de Loreto, Provincia de Maynas 16008, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
we will meet inside the airportAirports
- C.F. Secada Airport, Iquitos Peru
- Puerto Henry, Av. La Marina 1714, Iquitos 16003, Peru
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.