6-Day Visit Tarangire, Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater
Tanzania is one of the African nations that carry the beauty of real Africa and its uniqueness. Serengeti and the rest of other national parks gives Tanzania to be the best destination for lots visitors. Yearly wildebeest migrations provides a wide range and access of viewing all big five animals that many visitors dreams of it. Serengeti is a land of big 5.
per adult from
What's included :
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities mentioned (unless clearly labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day description)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All Taxes/VAT
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- International flights (from/to the client's home country)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees and other personal items)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Day 1: Visiting Tarangire National Park
Early in the morning, the guide will pick you up from your hotel and drive you to the famous Tarangire National Park. The park is made up of seasonal marshes, bush savannah, with the baobab trees. This national park is one of the best places in the whole of East Africa since you get to watch the elephants up-close. In the afternoon, you will arrive at your booked lodge for your dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Visiting Serengeti National Park
Have breakfast and after continue with the lush crater uplands, the fertile soils here also allow crops like corn, wheat, coffee to be able grow. Later on, you will view the plains of the Serengeti National Park. Have lunch and after proceed to Olduvai Gorge. The area here is so dry and it’s well known for the archaeological couple of Leakey. These both discovered the oldest prehistoric human remains as well as a small museum document of their work. A visit to this place is optional.
Day 3: Visiting Serengeti National Park
This whole day is dedicated to wildlife viewing within the Serengeti. The areas here to be visited will depend where the herds are mostly found. The wildebeests and the zebras in the short rainy season of October and November are found moving from the hills of the north to the main plains of the south. And during the longer rainy seasons of April, May as well as June, they return to North. The guide will know the exact location of the herds and where the best views might be.
Day 4: Visiting Ngorongoro Crater
Have your breakfast and after proceed for a game drive within serengeti National Park, within the valley of seronera valley, you will find many zebras, lions and the wildebeests, the big cats here include; leopards and the cheetahs. Have lunch and after drive to the direction of the Ngorongoro crater. On reaching the crater, the caldera opens up in front of you and is a good sight to behold. You will also enjoy the fantastic views of the sun as it goes down.
Day 5: Visiting Ngorongoro Crater
Very early in the morning, descend over 2,000 ft to the floor of the crater in order to explore all the natural zoological park and also to observe the variety of wildlife including; Rhinos, lions, hyenas, zebras, wildebeests reedbucks, buffalos, Thomson’s and elephants. There is also the beautiful crested crane that resembles the peacock and can also be seen in large numbers and also the rare bat eared fox can be spotted. The crater is also the best place to view the large predators and a great area for photography. You will as well enjoy delicious meals at the lodge and an attractive sun set within the beautiful wild sky that shows the conclusion of another safari day.
Day 6: Departure
Have breakfast and after drive to Arusha to either be dropped at the hotel or at the airport to catch your flight.
Departure Point :Arusha, Arusha, Arusha Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Will have our company and logoAirports
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Port of Dar es salaam, Nelson Mandela Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.