6-Day Private Golden Triangle Tour with Mandawa: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur
Explore four diverse cities on this 6-day private tour of the Golden Triangle Tour of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Mandawa. Enjoy round-trip transportation in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle from Delhi airport or your hotel, accompanied by an English-speaking driver. Choose from 3, 4 or 5-star accommodations with breakfast included.
• 6-day India tour, round-trip from Delhi with a private English-speaking driver and a guide
• Discover the palaces, fortresses and mansions of the Golden Triangle - Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Mandawa
• Marvel at the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of the Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri, Qutub Minar and Humayun’s Tomb
• Visit Raj Ghat, the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi, and drive through India Gate in Delhi
• Hotel pickup and drop-off included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 5x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 5 nights
- Airport/hotel pickup and drop-off
- 5 Night Accommodation in 3, 4,5-star hotel (twin sharing)
- Private English-speaking guide
- Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
- Water Bottel
What's excluded :
- Monument entrance fees and camera fees.
- Lunch and dinner
- Any items not specified under cost includes.
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Fatehpur Sikri
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Mandawa Jhunjhunu
- Entry/Admission - Indira Gandhi International Airport
Day 1: New Delhi
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
Arrive Delhi and Start your Delhi sightseeing tour with air-conditioned comfort to check into your hotel. Meet your guide -your Delhi tour begins. Visit Jama Masjid, Red Fort (photostop), Khari Baoli spice market and the Chandni Chowk Bazaar. Then visit Raj Ghat, where Gandhi was cremated.
Make your way to Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb and private vehicle past India Gate, an iconic monument built to honor fallen soldiers of World War. Overnight hotel Delhi.
Duration: 1 day
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight hotel Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi - Agra
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
After breakfast, drive to Agra. Later visit the iconic Taj Mahal. This UNESCO World Heritage-listed structure is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. From there, Agra Fort.The final top of your day in Agra is the Tomb of Itmad-ud-daulah. Known by locals as the Baby Taj. Overnight hotel in Agra
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight hotel in Agra
Day 3: Agra - Jaipur
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri India
Enjoy breakfast in your hotel before departing in air-conditioned comfort to Jaipur — approximately a 5-hours drive from Agra. Make a stop at
Fatehpur Sikri World Heritage Site, which was built by Emperor Akbar in the 1500s. Also visit Abhaneri Stepwell (for village-life experience) enroute Jaipur. Overnight in the hotel in Jaipur.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight in the hotel in Jaipur.
Day 4: Jaipur
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
After breakfast, explore the famed Amber Fort with your Guide. Take in incredible views of Maota Lake. After lunch, experience the kinetic energy of Jaipur on a city tour of this diverse destination. Follow your guide through the City Palace, Jantar Mantar. Your guide will unlock the beauty and charm of this ‘Pink City’ as you tour the gardens, palaces and temples that make Jaipur truly memorable before returning to your hotel. Overnight in hotel in Jaipur
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight in hotel in Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur - Mandawa
Stop At: Mandawa Jhunjhunu, Mandawa, Rajasthan 333704, India
Enjoy breakfast, drive to Mandawa. Check into your hotel and head out to the streets, where you’ll visit upwards of 20 havelis —beautiful mansions owned by the city’s elite and uncover the history of places like Jhunjhunwala Haveli, which was abandoned and left to ruins. After touring the town, stop at Mandawa Fort. This 18th-century structure offers stunning views of the town and beautiful gardens filled with colorful peacocks make for a relaxing afternoon of wandering. Overnight in hotel in Mandawa.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight in hotel in Mandawa.
Day 6: Mandawa - Delhi
Stop At: Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
After enjoying breakfast in your hotel, spend the morning sightseeing at your leisure or relaxing in your room. Your private driver is available to take you wherever you wish in Mandawa without your guide. In the afternoon, settle in for a 6-hour ride to Delhi, where you’ll be dropped off at your airport or hotel.
Duration: 7 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Dress code is formal
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.