6-Day Istanbul Muslim Best of Tour Package
6 Day Fully Guided Muslim Tour Package in Istanbul Turkey,Great Muslim Sightseeing Tour Istanbul. Tour Includes 5 Breakfast Fully Guided Istanbul Islamic Tour, Gren Bursa Ulucamii, Professional English speaking tour guide ,All entrance fees mentioned in the Itinerary
per adult from
What's included :
- All hotel accommodations in choice of preferred class
- All noted city sightseeing tours on regular group OR private guided basis
- All tours with professional tour guide, licensed by the Ministry of Tourism
- All meals mentioned by the itinerary - Vegetarian meals available
- All required land transport & round-trip airport transfers with A/C minivans throughout the trip.
- All parking fees, ferry, tolls and petrol.
- Local taxes & handling servicesTour Excludes
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
- Entry/Admission - Dolmabahce Palace
What's excluded :
- Day 1: Arrive in Istanbul, Transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Arrive in Istanbul Ataturk Airport and met on arrival.You will be transferred to your hotel. Free Day in Istanbul. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2: Istanbul Islamic and Sahabe Tour
After breakfast at 08:30 we have Istanbul Islamic and Sahabe Tour.We will visit 25 Sahabe in Eyup Sultan Area. Tour will start with the Pierre Lotti Hill , we will take a cable car to Pierre Lotti Hill. After Pierre Lotti Hill we will visit Eyup Sultan Mosque and free time for pray . then start to Visiting Companions of Prophet Muhammad in İstanbul.
Day 3: Bosphorus Cruise & Two Continents Tour (B,L)
Start the day a driving journey along the Golden Horn, the arm of the Bosphorus peninsula which separates the old and new cities of Istanbul. Ahrida Synagogue, Eyup Sultan Mosque and see the 21km long City Walls of Istanbul. Next stop, the Egyptian Market (Spice Bazaar), with different aromas of various spices From here, join a cruise along the Bosphorus on one of the iconic ferries of Istanbul giving you the chance to see the two bridges that link Europe and Asia. Disembark the ferry and enjoy a trip over the Intercontinental Bosphorus Bridge to Camlica Hill, the highest hill in Asiatic Istanbul to enjoy breathtaking views of both shores. Travel back to Europe with a stop at Dolmabahce Palace, with more than 340 rooms & eight Turkish Baths the imperial residence of the last six Sultans. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 4: Princess' Islands Cruise Tour (B, L)
After having breakfast at hotel, you will have another full day Istanbul tour. Today you will cruise in Marmara Sea to Princes\' Islands, stop at Buyukada, the popular summer resort with sandy beaches and pinewood scenery, once the pleasure island of Byzantine Princes. Here you will tour the island with horse-drawn carriages before lunch at a fish restaurant. Also visioned during the cruise: Topkapi Palace, Leander\'s Tower, Uskudar from the sea. After the tour you will be transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 5: Green Bursa Tour (B, L)
After having breakfast at hotel, departure by ferry-boat via Yalova, enjoying the lovely countryside view. Drive to Bursa, former Ottoman Capital and lunch of famous "Kebap of Alexander The Great". Climb to Uludag, the legendary Mount Olympos, by Teleferik (Cable Car), visit to Ulucami (Grand Mosque), the Green Mosque and the Green Mausoleum, the old Silk Market in the Covered Bazaar. Late evening return to Istanbul and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 6: Istanbul / Departure (B)
Breakfast, check-out & transfer to Istanbul International Airport as per your onward flight schedule.
Departure Point :Ataturk airport, Sabiha Gokcen airport or All Istanbul hotels
Return Detail :Ataturk airport, Sabiha Gokcen airport or All Istanbul hotels
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.