5days 4nights Wildlife tour kazinga channel - Queen Elizabeth National Park
katunguru Tour company are specialists in tailored tour and travel services across East Africa partly Uganda.
We organize Tours for families, large and small groups, business and luxurious travellers, couples on honeymoon among others.
We also offer expert advise and guidance to create unique trips that will meet our clients goals and deliver memories that will last a lifetime.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Use of bicycle
- This 5day 4nights tour will take you to Kazinga channel - Queen Elizabeth National Park the most visited and the second largest National Park in Uganda consisting over 95 mammal species, about 606 bird species 9 primates and reptiles. This dwells within series of savanna giant elephants, bush bucks, Lions, chimpanzee among others. this park has spectacular sceneries like lake katwe salt mining and their distinct methods of extraction, the snow capped on Mount Rwenzori you will also enjoy kazinga channel Boat cruise the channel that joins Lake George and Edward not forgetting game park drives in Kasenyi plains for lions and leopards depending on your luck.
Day 1: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park
On this day our driver/guide will pick you from your place of residence or from the airport to Queen Elizabeth National Park. A stop over will be made at the equator for pictures and snacks then proceed to mbarara where you will have your lunch then continue the journey to check in at your lodge.
Day 2: A game park drive in Kasenyi Plains and lake katwe salt mining.
On this day you will wake up early in the morning and prepare your selves for a very early jungle tracking for your hot spots that is leopards and lions when still active work also you are still expected to encounter other animals species like giant savanna elephant, buffalos, warthogs, Uganda kobs with birds like vultures, African fish eagle, Egyptian goose many others .Breakfast will be taken at Kasenyi craft shop this drive will take approximately take 4-5hours and return to the lodge for lunch.
In the evening you will be driven to katwe salt mining and have a study that will take 1hour about the processes of formation and extraction on your way back you will have a stop over at explosion crater lake munyanyange known for seasonal birds the greater and lesser flamingos these birds migrates from lake Nakulu in Kenya seasonary.
Our Day 3: Chimpanzee trekking and kazinga channel boat cruise.
On this day early in the morning you will freshen up take your breakfast then immediately you will head to Kalinzu nature forest for chimp experience in their habitants. On the trail expect to see other primates like olive baboon, vervet and colobus monkeys and many bird species. This trail takes 2-4hours depending on their movements.
In the afternoon the boat cruise along Kazinga channel that will take 2hours exploring the beauty of the nature and the gangs of the hippos and crocodiles will be expected to be seen, buffalos, elephants,water bucks and so many birds like malachite king Fisher, pied, blue breasted king fisher, marabou stock, black headed gonlek terns, African jacana the list is endless. That's also a wonderful day for your experience.
On Day 4: ishasha southern sector for tree climbing lions.
After having an early morning Cup of coffee or tea you will depart for an early game drive to the home of the famous tree climbing lions which are mostly spotted very early in the morning. You will be able to view the Congo plains also visit the Ntungwe river that accommodates a unique quite number of birds and animals, visit kameme women souvenirs which are massive for their paintings and baskets weaving the drive will take full day then return you your LODGE for resting.
On the Day 5: departing to the airport or your place of residence.
After a great night on your fascinating LODGE will have a breakfast then check out and you will be driven back your place to your starting point.
We can call it the end of our excursion and thanks
Departure Point :Entebbe aircargo transporter, 14 Kitaasa Rd, Entebbe, Uganda
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/4/2020 - 10/30/2021
Monday: 05:30 AM - 06:30 PM Tuesday: 05:00 AM - 06:30 PM Wednesday: 05:30 AM - 06:30 PM Thursday: 05:30 AM - 06:30 PM Friday: 05:30 AM - 06:30 PM Saturday: 05:30 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 05:30 AM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.