50 Shades of Blue Lagoon and Island Solta tour from Split and Trogir
Join us for this full-day boat tour on a private speedboat. Enjoy swimming, snorkeling and soaking up the sun next to the turquoise sea !
Depart at 09.00am and take a speedboat ride to Drvenik Island, where you can relish in the views of the islands on the way. We’ll stop at the most beautiful beach in the area – Blue lagoon beach. Enjoy free time for swimming, snorkeling and chilling out on Blue Lagoon beach.
Tours from Split first stops at UNESCO town Trogir for sightseeing and coffee break.
After, take a short ride to village Maslenica on Island Solta, where you will have free time for exploring the village or getting a coffee. After Maslinica, we suggest pause for lunch at one of the great restaurants near the sea. The menus are mixed and offer you a choice of regular restaurant food or traditional Dalmatian specialties and wines.
After lunch, we continue to Nečujam to relax and snorkeling around a shipwreck (sunken boat). Return at 6:00pm.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Certified Skipper(English speaking)
- Full safety equipment
- Wind/Rain jackets
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Fuel surcharge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic City of Trogir, Trogir Croatia
Tours starting from Split stops in UNESCO town Trogir for sightseeing and coffee break
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Blue Lagoon/ Krknjasi Bay, Veliki Drvenik Croatia
Swimming and snorkeling at Blue lagoon
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Blue cave tour from Trogir, Unnamed Road, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
2: VENUS DIVING MEETING POINT (BOAT), Trumbićeva obala 1-2, 21000, Split, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
After booking send as your address and we will pick best appropriate pick up point for you.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Pets allowed
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.