5 Terre Shared Tour - the best solution to see the 5 Lands - Ultimate Tour
Enjoy scenic views of the five ingeniously constructed fishing villages, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997. Sinuous paths traverse seemingly impregnable cliffs, while a 19th-century railway line cuts through a series of coastal tunnels to ferry the footsore from village to village. Cars were banned over a decade ago.
Go to the tiny village of Manarola to discover an urban jewel characterized by its Genoese style case-torri (“tower houses”). Continue to Vernazza, overseen by the remains of a medieval castle. Stroll the narrow streets of Riomaggiore, famous for its wines and the Via dell’Amore hiking path that connects it to Manarola.
Visit the “Pearl of Cinque Terre” at Monterosso, an ancient fishing village with lovely beaches and lush vegetation on the rock face. Relax over lunch, and then enjoy a limoncino ligure tasting in a quaint wine shop, before some free time to swim or walk round the village.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Explore the rugged coast and bright colored villages of Cinque Terre on tour from Florence or Pisa and more. Marvel at houses suspended over cliffs and swim in crystal clear waters. Take the dramatic train ride through Cinque Terre National Park.
Explore the dramatic coastline and colored villages of Cinque Terre
Enjoy some free time to swim in the crystal clear waters
See the famous tower houses of Manarola and Riomaggiore
Taste some of the locally made “limoncino” lemon liquor
Visit the car-free fishing villages of Vernazza and Monterosso
Experience the scenic local Love-Train or Love-boat
Discover the dramatic coastline and brightly colored houses of Cinque Terre on the Ligurian coast, and travel from village to village in the National Park.
Following your transfer by car or minivan, arrive in the UNESCO-designated Cinque Terre National Park, and discover a paradise where villages are suspended on steep cliffs and the crystal clear waters of the Ligurian Sea invite you in for a swim.
Will be possible to discover very well the five villages by the local train or local ferry. You can see a part of the national park also on board with your driver but not each village.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Peretola Airport, Florence Italy
- Pisa International Airport, Piazzale D'Ascanio, 1, 56121 Pisa PI, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.