5 star Luxury Kathmandu Nepal Tour
PICK UP FROM AIRPORT
5 STAR HOTEL FOR 2 NIGHTS 3 DAYS
FULL BOARD(BREAKFAST,LUNCH AND DINNER)
KATHMANDU AND BHAKTAPUR SIGHT SEEING
MOUNTAIN FLIGHT OVER MOUNT EVEREST
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation Luxury Accommodation in 5 star Hotel.
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- 1 Hour Mountain Flight over Mount Everest.
- Round-trip private transfer
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Day 01:-Arrival Kathmandu International Airport ,Meet and greet at Airport and transfer to 5 star hotel in Kathmandu,Welcome Drinks,briefing about your tour,Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 02:-Morning After breakfast Mountain Flight 1 hour and after lunch start Kathmandu and Bhaktapur Sightseeing by luxury private Car.Dinner and overnight at same Hotel.
Includings:- Pashupatinath Temple,Swyambhunath Stupa,NArayanhiti Royal Palace Museum,Budhanilkantha,Bouddhanath and
Heritage City Bhaktapur.
Day 03:-After Breakfast go for shopping at Durbarmarg Area for branding materials.free time until your departure.Transfer to Airport for onward Journey.
Tour end With Happy Memories.......
About Kathmandu:- Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the largest metropolitan city, the other two sister cities are Patan or Lalitpur and Bhaktapur. The short form of Kathmandu is KTM. Kathmandu is surrounded by four major mountains, namely: Shivapuri, Phulchowki, Nagarjun and Chandragiri, the city stands at an elevation of approximately, 1,400 meters in the bowl-shaped valley in central Nepal. The total population of Kathmandu is about 1 million. Kathmandu is not only the capital of the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal but also the headquarters of the Central Region among the five development regions constituted by the 14 administrative zones and 77 Districts of Nepal located at the central part of the country. The central region has three zones,Kathmandu is in the Bagmati Zone. Kathmandu, as the gateway to Nepal Tourism, is the nerve of the country’s economy. With the most advanced infrastructure among urban areas in Nepal, Kathmandu’s economy is tourism centric accounting for 3.8% of the GDP.
Departure Point :Airport or your place in kathmandu.
Return Detail :your place in kathmandu.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.