5-Star Hotel Package: 2-Day Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi to Jaipur and Agra
Pickup at 6am from hotel or anywhere in Delhi and drive to Jaipur. Jaipur visit Amber Fort and City Palace, Hawa Mahal and some shopping in Jaipur. Next day drive to Agra and visit Taj Mahal and Second we visit Agra Fort. Lunch break and some shopping in Agra and drive to Delhi and your journey to 3-hrs drive. Delhi drop-off hotel / Airport or anywhere in Delhi.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1-night accommodation on twin sharing with breakfast (If booked with option including Hotels)
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
Day 1: Delhi to 4-Hrs drive to Jaipur + City Tour
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Pickup at 6am from Hotel / Airport / Your Desire Place in Delhi and drive to Jaipur during 4-5 hrs journeys enjoy the countryside.
After Arrive in Jaipur and your Tour guide will meet and continue for sightseeing’s and visit of Amber Fort, which used to be the capital of the Kachhwaha clan, till Jaipur was made the official capital in 1727.
Next photo stop of Jal Mahal The rajput style "Water Palace" sits in the center of the Man Sarobar lake Jaipur.
Lunch Break, Lunch will be provided at the best Local Restaurant.
After lunch photo stop at Hawa Mahal, built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, Hawa Mahal is the most stunning sight in the city of Jaipur.
Evening, proceed to visit City Palace, the principle residence of the ruling family and is known for its stunning architecture. Part of it now converted into a magnificent museum. Jantar Mantar, a stone observatory raised in the 18th century.
Time permitting visit cottage industry specializing in hand-woven carpets & textiles. Witness how silk carpets are handmade.
After Jaipur Sightseeing check inn to the Hotel in Jaipur.
Accommodation included: Overnight at a 5* Hotel: The Hilton or similar
Day 2: Jaipur to 4-Hrs drive to Agra + City Tour and 3-Hrs drive to Delhi
Pass By: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
After breakfast & check out from Hotel at 6am and proceed to Agra and during 4-hrs journeys enjoy the countryside.
After Arrive in Agra and your Tour guide will meet and continue for sightseeing’s and first we visit - Taj Mahal (A Unesco World Heritage Site), The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his wife - Queen Mumtaz Mahal. No trip to Agra would be complete without a visit to this shimmering vision of domes and minarets. (Taj Mahal closed on Friday)
Second we visit - The Imposing Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site), Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles
Lunch Break, Lunch will be provided at the best Local Restaurant
After lunch you may wish to enjoy shopping in Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
Evening Transfer to New Delhi. On arrival dropping at Hotel / Airport in New Delhi
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel / Airport or any other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida or GurugramAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.