5 PLACES ONE PRICE! Kaan Luum Lagoon, 2 Cenotes, Tulum and Playa del Carmen tour
Live this amazing experience in the Riviera Maya that includes history, nature and sea. Enjoy 5 wonderful destinations on this tour for one price!
The first destination is Tulum Ruins, where you will learn about the history of one of the most important archaeological sites of the Riviera Maya. Tulum is the only Mayan city built on the shores of the Caribbean Sea.
You will be able to explore the Kaan Lumm Lagoon, an explosion of perfect turquoise color, better than any photograph. You can walk along the only bridge that overlooks the lagoon, which will run into a cenote.
You will also visit two magical cenotes, Cenote Zacil-Ha and the Cenote Samula Motulha. You will have the oportunity to swim in these sacred cenotes and enjoy a delicious buffet meal.
At the end of the day, you will walk through the Fifth Avenue in Playa del Carmen.
Let yourself be amazed by the most incredible tour in Riviera Maya!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tulum Ruins Admission
- Kaan Luum Lagoon Admission
- Zacil Ha Cenote Admission
- Samula Motulha Cenote Admission
- Visit to the Quinta Avenida in Playa del Carmen
- Lunch - Regional buffet lunch
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Kaan Luum
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Zacil-Ha
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Samula
- Entry/Admission - Quinta Avenida
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - Drinks not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
After one of our vans picks you up in your hotel, we will be heading to Tulum Ruins. Our certificated guides will explain you in 45 minutes all the wonders hidden in Tulum.
Tulum is the only Mayan city built on the shores of the Caribbean Sea where you can appreciate its turquoise tones in all its splendor.
Tulum was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, it is also one of the Magic Towns in Mexico. One of the most important places in Tulum are the Mayan ruins, located on a cliff facing the Caribbean Sea. Under the cliff is Paradise beach, considered one of the most amazing beaches in the Riviera Maya.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Laguna Kaan Luum, Tulum Mexico
12 km away from Tulum is located one of the most beautiful lagoons in Mexico: Kaan Luum Lagoon.
In this extraordinary treasure of the Caribbean Sea, you can walk through its pear, or take incredible pictures of the lagoon and the cenote. Yo can also swim and admire the wonderful colors of the lagoon.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenote Zacil-Ha, Coba km 8, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Located on the road to Tulum just 15 minutes away from the town, is the Zazil-Ha cenote which in Spanish means “clear water”. It was discovered approximately 30 years ago.
With a depth between 2.5 to 3 meters you will be amazed by the jade green color and its crystalline waters that let you see every detail of its beauty, its edges are covered with wooden floor so that from any point you can admire its beauty without fear of slipping.
The Zazil-Ha cenote is ideal for swimming, snorkeling and especially for diving, since it has a cavern that will take you to a chamber known as Las Lágrimas named for its stalactites in the form of drops, with a depth of 8 to 35 meters It covers a distance of 2 kilometers in which it communicates with other cenotes such as Car Wash and Calavera, drawing attention to fans of this sport.
It has dressing rooms, a restaurant-bar, cabins, bathrooms, parking and equipment rental.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cenote Samula, Dzitnup, Valladolid 97780 Mexico
Samula Cenote in Motulha is a beautiful underground cavern that will surprise you with its natural beauty and the wideness of the place.
When entering the cenote you will have to go down some stairs made of stone so you must be careful, you will find a first level that allows you to see from the top the spectacular beauty of the place. You will continue to the second level through a wooden staircase that will allow you to observe it from another angle and finally you will go down to discover a small platform where from there you can swim, snorkel or if you wish to dive into its deepest part. If you do not have equipment do not worry there they will rent what you need to enjoy a rich and refreshing bath.
After discovering the cenote, you will enjoy a delicious lunch buffet with traditional food of the region.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Quinta Avenida, Playa del Carmen Mexico
Finally, we will go to Playa del Carmen, where you can buy Mexican handicrafts or shop in one of the amazing malls. You can also walk to the beach and take amazing pictures in the famous Mayan Portal.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, 6:30 am prom Cancún and 7:45 am from Riviera Maya. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.