5 Islands and Talu Cave Snorkeling Tour by Big Boat From Krabi
● Amazing snorkeling pass through the hole under water at Talu Cave
● Enjoy snorkeling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reefs at Chicken Island, funny rock shape looks like Chicken’s head.
● Visit and discover four of the most famous and popular Islands of Krabi
● Admire and explore one of Thailand’s unseen highlight and wonderful sandbank gradually separated sea at Tub Island.
● Relaxing, swimming, snorkeling and admiring lovely white sandy beach at Poda Island
● Discover and explore a well known beach for rock climbing at Railay and amazing the ancient spirit house located at Pranang Cave.
● Enjoy snorkeling at Yawasam Island with a great visibility and variety of hard corals
● Enjoy with delicious buffet lunch on the beach
● Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Transfer
- Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Tour Guide
- First Aid Kit
- Accident Insurance
What's excluded :
- National Park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
● 08:00am-09:00am Pick up from your hotel
● 09:30am Depart from Ao Nam Mao pier.
● 10:00am Visit Tub Island a popular tourist destination with three islands connected by a wonderful sandbank at low tide. It’s one of Thailand’s unseen highlight.
● 11:00am Enjoy snorkeling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reefs at Chicken Island , the popular location for nice snorkeling.
● 11:45am Have delicious buffet lunch on Poda Island , where you can spend of time here for relaxing , swimming and admiring the surrounding of beautiful scenery.
● 12:45pm Enjoy snorkeling and swimming at Yawasam Island, one of the nice places for snorkeling with abundance of marine life
● 01:30pm Amazing swimming at Talu Cave where has the cave under the sea with two swim through tunnels
● 02:10pm Visit and discover Pranang Cave a famous cave, location of a princess spirit house separated and worshiped by the local people and a well-known beach for rock climbing.
● 04:00pm Return to Ao Nam Mao pier and transfer back to your hotel.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**
• Railay Beach, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
● Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town and Ao Nang.● Remote areas including Klong Muang and Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver)● Please arrive in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the scheduled for departure
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years
- Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town and Ao Nang.
- Remote areas including Klong Muang and Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver)
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.