5 in 1 - Horseback Riding / Zip Line / Safari / City Tour / Dune Buggy
After the pick-up at your hotel we went to the rhythm of Caribbean music to the ranch where we made the horse ride. There we visit the plantations of sugar cane, tobacco, pineapple, aloe vera. From there we visited a local school.
Then we will do the zip line with 5 lines on a river, with a panoramic view. Then we continue to visit the basilica Nuestra Senora de la Altagracia and a local market.
On the way back we passed the Anamuya waterfall where we will stop for lunch. lunch consists of the typical dishes of the Dominican Republic (rice, beans, beef, sweets) we also offer coffee, rum, cuba libre. We visit a typical chocolate factory and we will know the cocoa processing process.
Note: There is an option, at a different rate, of a Lobster or Fish lunch.
After, we go to the Buggies tour, the journey in this tour takes about 3 hours. We will stop at Macao beach, where you can swim and take beautiful photos, visit a cave with a lake inside
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
After pick-up hotel we go, at the rhythm of Caribbean music, to the ranch for the horseback ride. Then we visit the plantations of sugar cane, tobacco, pineapple, aloe vera, etc.. We also stop at a typical cigar factory, where you can taste and buy., and visite a local school.
Later it is time for the zip line with 5 lines on a river and a beautiful panoramic view. We continue on to visit the basilica Nuestra Señora de la Altagracia and a local market.
On the way back we pass the Anamuya waterfall where we will stop for lunch. Lunch consists of the typical dishes of the Dominican Republic (rice, beans, beef, fish, sweets) but if you can also choose the option of lobster or fish (different rate). Allso offered: coffee, rum and cuba libre. We visit a typical chocolate factory and where you can learn about the cocoa production process.
After, we go to the Buggies tour, in which you'll ride in double boggies, the journey in this tour takes about 3 hours. We will stop at Macao beach, where you can swim and take beautiful photos, visit a cave with a lake inside and other fun activities.
Upon completion, we return you to your hotel or pick-up point, around 6:00 in the afternoon.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick up from all hotels in Punta Cana
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dune Buggy portion of the tour in Double Buggies
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.