5-Hour Private Best of Santorini
Succumb to Santorini’s charms on a private tour to see its highlights. Traveling by luxury, air-conditioned vehicle with a guide, learn about Santorini’s history and culture as you explore. Stop at Red Beach, view the Minoan ruins at Akrotiri independently, see Oia
- Private best of Santorini tour, with air-conditioned transport
-Explore the ancient ruins at Akrotiri and admire the scarlet-colored bay of Red Beach
-Visit Oia Benefit from a flexible itinerary with personalized attention from a private guide
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points and all hotels and villas in Santorini
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- Local english speaking guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Akrotiri (€ 12)
- Entry/Admission - Akrotiri Archaeological Site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
Grab your camera and get ready - such landscapes are not to be found everywhere...
While Santorini has several of the sort, Red Beach’s landscape is truly unique: Dark blue waters, with the mountain towering above them, crimson and black, composing a unique landscape. This interesting and special morphological character puts the Red Beach among the fascinating shores in the world.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Akrotiri Archaeological Site, Akrotiri 84700 Greece
Among Santorini’s sights, the prehistoric settlement discovered in Akrotiri holds sway. It consists of one of the most important archaeological sites in the Aegean. It stands on the southwestern tip of the island, 15km away from the Phera. Excavation started there systematically in 1967.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Perissa Black Sand Beach, Perissa 847 03 Greece
Visit Perissa and Perivolos black sand beach and swimming in the Aegean sea. Lunchtime optional at the traditional restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Monastery of Profitis Ilias, Epar. Od. Pirgou Kallistis 3 km from Pyrgo Thira, Moni Profitou Ilia, Moni Profitou Iliou 847 00 Greece
Visit the highest spot on Santorini and taste local products from the monastery.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Oia's Main Street, Greece
It lies around 30 minutes by road from Firostefani, and it will truly bewitch you since being indeed overwhelming. The main road divides it into two territories: the one, towards Caldera, has impressive underground edifices, while the other is adorned with captain-houses (capetanospita). At the settlement’s side lies the castle, with its remaining parts offering unique views of the infinite blue and the famous sunset.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The company has successfully participated in the Educational programme regarding the National Hygiene Protocols and regulations concerning tourism under the framework of preventive actions for the new Coronavirus and COVID19 disease. The educational programme was implemented by KEK GENNIMATAS LLL.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.