5-Hour Private 44' Large Luxury Catamaran 2-Stop Tour w/Food, Open Bar & Snorkel
Treat yourself to a day of luxury on this 5-hour, private tour. Make stops at two gorgeous snorkel locations. Both are sheltered reef areas: In-Ha and La Bocana. Hop in the water and swim in the turquoise Caribbean sea with turtles and colorful fish. You'll also get to enjoy snacks, open bar, a ceviche lunch (or lunch of your request in advance) and an attentive and friendly crew that will serve you the entire tour! What else is unique, is if you'd like, you can troll fish on this tour as well. Anything you catch can be prepare fresh onboard for you!
Another unique feature is our last stop is more of a cut-loose finale stop. You can jump in the shallow water, enjoy your cocktails and lunch there, and we'll get your favorite tunes going. Then we’ll make a leisurely trip back to the marina so you can enjoy the views! It's great tour for a group of friends or a celebration of a special occasion!
This is one of the best ways to experience paradise!
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - with snacks
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Snorkel gear and life jackets
- Fishing gear
- Open Bar w/ unlimited drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Restroom on board
- Underwater camera upon request
- Paddle board and floaties upon request
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Riviera Maya, Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
This gorgeous catamaran tour departs the Puerto Aventuras marina and heads north for about an hour to our first stop, a semi-sheltered reef area called In-Ha. At In-Ha, you can swim in the calm, crystal clear ocean water in one of the greatest spots to snorkel in the Riviera Maya. Snorkeling is fantastic here as you'll get to see sea turtles, colorful tropical fish and other reef life. Your onboard crew in the meantime will be serving snacks, cocktails and refreshments and of course our delicious and freshly made shrimp and fish ceviche. (Other lunch requests can be made in advance base on dietary restrictions)
We'll spend a good amount of time snorkeling and swimming here but if you prefer not to go in the water, that's ok too! You can just relax onboard the yacht, sunbathing or enjoying a cocktail and snacks.
Once all back onboard we will head to our second stop, La Bocana! Here is where many choose to enjoy their ceviche lunch and open bar. You can do so in the water if you'd like. It's really shallow and clear --it's kind of like a finale party stop. We'll get your favorite music going and you can enjoy this beautiful moment from the sea.
Once everyone's back onboard again, we'll slowly cruise back to the Puerto Aventuras marina...and you can continue to enjoy the open bar and fantastic views of the Riviera Maya coastline.
We also offer troll fishing on this tour and anything you catch along the way can be prepared onboard with our chef’s secret family sauce!
The tour includes open bar with tequila, rum, vodka, Mexican beer, bottled water, soft drinks, and juice. We also serve chips and other snacks and our famous shrimp and fish ceviche.
Towels, snorkel and fishing gear are also provided.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Riviera Elite Private Yacht Tours, Bahia Akumal, Manzana 29 Lote 5 local 12, 77750 Puerto Aventuras, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian/Vegan options (and other dietary restrictions) available. Please advise at time of booking.
- Children and young adults under the age of 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old.
- You can access the boat with a wheelchair but you will not be able to do water activities unless it meets our safety requirements.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.