5-Hour Guided Tour to Pharaonic Village in Cairo
Take a step back in time – about 3,000 years, in fact – on this 5-hour tour to the Pharaonic Village near Giza. A living museum of ancient Egyptian life, complete with canals, stunning tableaux, and costumed characters, it recreates life in the time of the pharaohs in fabulous detail. Tour includes air-conditioned transport to and from Cairo and a full lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by air-conditioned car
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Pharaonic Village
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinks in restaurant
- Pickup from your hotel is at 9am: your guide will escort you in an air-conditioned bus to the Pharaonic Village near Giza. Experience the world of ancient Egypt as you cruise down a network of canals on comfortable motorized barges and witness tableaux that recreate the daily life of ancient Egyptians.
Watch costumed characters make pottery, weave, and sculpt. Dress up as pharaohs and princesses and pose for photos. Explore a dazzling replica of King Tutankhamen's tomb, complete with his iconic golden death mask, as it looked when Howard Carter first discovered it in 1922.
You'll enjoy lunch at the village before transferring back to your hotel, arriving around 2pm.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.