5-hour Crete Pirate Ship Cruise: Sissi, Malia, and Stalis with Lunch
Every day, the Black Rose embarks on boat tours from the port of Hersonissos through the clear waters of the Cretan Sea. Sissi, Malia and Stalis are some of our stops.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour escort/host
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Black Rose Pirate Boat, Hersonissos, Crete 70014 Greece
First we stop at St Georges bay next to caves for about 2 hours. There you have the chance to swim and explore the bay with snorkels.
The time you come on the boat after swimming the pirate crew has prepared a delicious meal (BBQ) for you to enjoy.
After that we set sail for Sissi, Malia and Stalis and see Crete from another point of view. During the trip maybe we have the chance to be accompanied by dolphins and sea turtles.
Then we stop at the gulf of Stalis for swimming and fruit juice. We return to Hersonissos at around 17:00 o'clock. The boat has four toilets. In addition there are two outside showers and a bar. Snorkeling equipment is available on board.
Departure Point :Agias Paraskevis 125, Limenas Chersonisou 700 14, Greece
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The Tour is begining from Hersonissos Port, we don't offer any transfer to/from your hotel
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- a pre-boarding health questionnaire is mandatory for all boat trips, it will be sent per email
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.