5 Days Tanzania Migration Safaris
Regarded as one of the greatest wildlife spectacles in the world, Serengeti’s annual wildebeest migration is by far one of the most amazing safari experiences one should have the pleasure of experiencing at least once in their lifetime.Our migration safaris provide you with the best chances of exploring this wildlife haven and witnessing the longest and largest overland migration in the world and one of the 7 Natural Wonders of Africa. We recommend a minimum of 4 days to see the migration and our itineraries include visits to other national parks which provides for a more enriching experience. The best time to experience the migration safari is from November to August with April & May being the optimum time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Park fees, government fees & taxes inclusive of 18% VAT
- All transfer to a Hotel and back to Airport.
- Accommodation and meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Unlimited game drives
- Special Safari car Land Cruiser 4x4 equipped with refrigerator, portable charging stations and pop-up roof.
- Experienced English/French/German/Italian/Spanish-speaking Safari guide.
- Medical evacuation cover
- Mineral water throughout the tour.
- Selection of cold or hot drinks and snacks.
- Binocular(1 per SUV)
What's excluded :
- Tips to the driver guide (recommended minimum $10 per day per vehicle)
- Items of a personal nature
- Laundry Service
- Pre & Post Safari Accommodation in Arusha/Moshi
- Travel Insurance
- Safari add-ons
- Drinks at the lodge/Tented camps are not included
- Day 1 – Tarangire National Park
You will be picked up at your hotel in Arusha/Moshi at 0700hrs and transferred to the Tarangire National Park to start off your game viewing experience in this magnificent park which is famous for its large collection of baobab trees, spectacular large mammal population and variety of bird species, not to mention one of the largest concentration of elephants in the country. After your tour around the park, you will be transferred to your Camp/ Lodge where you will be spending the night.
Meals: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2 – Serengeti National Park
You will start your safari at 0700hrs and head to Serengeti National Park, to kick off day two of your safari. You will pass by a traditional Maasai Boma along the way to experience the ways of life of the Maasai people. You will enter the Serengeti at around noon and spend the rest of your afternoon exploring its world-renowned endless plains in search of one of the greatest wildlife spectacles in the world, the great annual migration. After your game drive, you will be taken to your Camp/Lodge where you will be spending the night.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 3 & 4 – Serengeti National Park
You will spend the next two full days exploring the amazing variety of mammals, birds and reptile species the park has to offer and not to forget the breathtaking scenery and sunsets. After your tour of the park, you will be transferred to your Camp/Lodge where you will be spending the night.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 5 – Ngorongoro Crater
Today you will have an early start as you head to the Ngorongoro Crater to explore the last but not least amazing part of your tour. The Ngorongoro Crater is one of the few areas in Tanzania where you can find such a breathtaking blend of scenery and wildlife coupled with a fascinating historical and cultural element. The crater is not only the largest unbroken caldera in the world but it is also one of the new 7 natural wonders of Africa. After your morning game drive, you will take a break to enjoy your packed lunch at the Hippo Pool Picnic site. After lunch, you will be transferred back to Arusha/Moshi/Airport in the afternoon via curio shops where you can grab some souvenirs to take back home with you.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch Included
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
In the morning after breakfast (around 6:30 AM) your safari guide will arrive at the hotel and inform the receptionist that he is waiting for you. After meeting up with your driver you will travel to Tarangire National Park, and by 10:00 AM you will already be on your first safari!
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.