5 Days Tanzania Highlight Safari
This 5 days Tanzania highlight safari is a typical wildlife adventure safari suitable for people hungry for wildlife adventure but they have limited time and/or budget. It touches 3 most important wildlife parks in the Northern circuit of wildlife in Tanzania and give the client fair satisfaction on the wildlife experience. This short time can well be spent with 2 nights in Serengeti. Serengeti is so rich in wildlife such that spending less than 2 nights is quite unfair. In addition to the famous Tarangire National park, Ngorongoro crater is a must see park if you touch base in Tanzania for a safari. This program is suitable throughout the year.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 4 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Day 01: Arusha – Tarangire NP
Pick up from your hotel in Arusha soon after breakfast, then drive to Tarangire National Park, afternoon game drive in Tarangire NP, picnic lunch and proceed out of the park to you hotel for dinner and overnight.
Accommodation: BUDGET: Eileen’s Trees Inn (FB)
Day 02: Tarangire – Serengeti
You will proceed to Serengeti National Park, on reaching Seronera you will enjoy your rest of the day for game drive in Seronera area. You will enjoy a picnic lunch on one of the kopjes (rock outcropping) and continue to explore the park. Later on drive to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Accommodation: BUDGET: Serengeti KatiKati tented camp – FB
Day 03: In Serengeti NP
The whole day is devoted for a spectacular game drive in the Serengeti National park, having the chance to glide in a Hot Air Balloon over the Serengeti plains. Floating silently above the bush while spotting wildlife and enjoying the beautiful scenery of Africa. (Balloon is Optional for an extra cost). The Central Serengeti offers superb game viewing all year round due to its abundance of resident animals. Specifically, the Seronera River Valley in the Central Serengeti is a ‘must see’ on every safari regardless of the specific month of travel. In the afternoon we we drive back to the lodge and enjoy hot lunch in the lodge followed by a short siesta. After lunch we can an afternoon sunset game drive before going back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
• Hot air balloon safari in Serengeti plains with a champagne breakfast served on flight.
Accommodation: BUDGET: Serengeti KatiKati Tented Camp – FB
Day 04: Serengeti – Ngorongoro Conservation Area
We finish our time in Serengeti with another morning game drive before we proceed to Ngorongoro Crater. We will spend our overnight at the rim of the Crater with a stunning view into the caldera and on the sunset.
• Visit to Maasai village (on your way to Ngorongoro)
BUDGET: Farm of Dreams (FB)
Day 05: Ngorongoro crater tour, Transfer to Arusha
After breakfast, we decent 600m into this magnificent crater for a morning half day game drive. After enjoying our picnic lunch we will proceed with game drive while we make ascend out of the crater and drive to Arusha town for an overnight relaxation before departure on the following day OR drive straight to airport for your flight back home or to other destinations.
Departure Point :Arusha
Departure Time :
Return Detail :This is private tour, so the return location is determined by the customer but it must be in Arusha town.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.