5 Days - Tanzania Budget Camping Safari
Taking in the very best of Tanzania’s Northern Circuit, our five day Tanzania Camping Safari tour visits both Serengeti National park and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. A short tour, but the driver-guide in your private vehicle will ensure that you are informed and entertained as you witness some of the best of the planet’s wildlife in its natural environment. Accommodation is in public campsites, sharing bathroom facilities with fellow traveller camps. A truly memorable adventure.
Styles – Budget Camping Safari: Travelers will be sleeping on public campsites; bathroom facilities are shared with fellow travelers at the camp. Travelers travel together in our own vehicle, with our own driver-guide and a chef who prepares all food.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick- up at Kilimanjaro International Airport(JRO)
- All transfer to a Hotel and back to Airport.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Delicious meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- National Park fees
- Unlimited game drive
- Special Safari car Land Cruiser 4x4 equipped with refrigerator, portable charging stations and pop-up roof.
- Professional Safari guide
- Professional chef cook
- Snacks Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Visas; $100 per person for US Nationals and $50 per person for other Country Nationals.
- Serengeti Balloon Safari $539 per person.
- Airlines tickets.
- Items of a person nature.
Day 1: Kilimanjaro Airport To Arusha
Arriving at Kilimanjaro International Airport, you will be warmly welcomed by one of our drivers, transfer to your chosen hotel in Arusha. Overnight at Destination Threes Degrees Hotel(B&B)
Day 2: Arusha To Serengeti
After breakfast, set off on the long journey to the Serengeti. Spend the afternoon game viewing in the endless plains of the Serengeti. Return to your public camp for dinner and overnight at Seronera Campsite (B, L, D)
Day 3: Serengeti
A full day of Serengeti game drives with lunch at a picnic. After the game drive, you will return to your camp for dinner and overnight at the campsite (B, L, D).
Day 4: Serengeti To Ngorongoro
We make the most of the day with a 08:00 start, heading off on our morning game-drive. Later, we will travel to Ngorongoro via Olduvai Gorge, Proceed driving to Ngorongoro Crater. Dinner and overnight at Simba campsite (B, L, D).
Day 5: Ngorongoro Crater To Arusha
Today you will descent 2000 feet (over 600 meters) to the floor of the crater for a half-day crater tour. After your morning game drive, we have our picnic lunch in the crater before we return to the airport for your flight home.(B & L)
• Arusha, Arusha, Arusha Region
• Serengeti National Park, Serengeti National Park
• Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
In the morning after breakfast, your safari guide will arrive at the hotel and inform the receptionist that he is waiting for you. After meeting up with your driver you will travel to Serengeti National Park!
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.