5 Days Private Royal India's Golden Triangle Tour
Golden Triangle Tours are a classic introduction to India especially for the first time visitors on holidays in India. If you've never been to the subcontinent before, start here for it could not get any more better and enriching cultural experience than a golden triangle holiday package.
Private Delhi-Agra-Jaipur Golden Triangle Tour by Air Conditioner Vehicle
Explore UNESCO World Heritage & Historical Monuments in all three Cities.
Professional Tour Guide Included for More Personalized Experience
Visit & Explore Historical Monuments of Old & New Delhi
Enjoy Street Food at Spice Market in old Delhi
Explore Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Agra
Visit Fatehpur Sikri, an UNESCO World Heritage Site
Enjoy the Panoramic View Uphill from Amber Fort, Jaipur
Enjoy Rickshaw Ride at Jaipur City Center
Rent a Classic Bike for Personal Use in Jaipur
Stroll around the local Shopping Places in Agra and Jaipur
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Delhi Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop off.
- Private A/C Vehicle for Delhi-Agra-Jaipur Golden Triangle Tour.
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Personal,Informative Tour Guide for More Personalized Experience
- Bottled Water
- All Government Taxes (GST)
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument Entrance Fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Upon arrival at Delhi, our representative will greet and transfer you to the Delhi hotel. Check in & Get Freshen up ...afterwards in the evening driver will take you to the Street Food - Spice Market in Old Delhi and then move you back to your hotel.at the first day of your Golden Triangle Tour. ( Overnight Stay in Delhi )
Day 2 - After Breakfast in the Morning , Driver will received you and start your half-day tour of the Delhi accompanied with Guide.
your Delhi sightseeing Covered all the Historical Monuments as Jama Masjid, Red Fort, India Gate, President House, Parliament House
At Last driver will take you to visit the Lotus Temple and then drive towards to Agra , your Next Destination.
Upon Arrival at Agra , check in at your Hotel ( overnight Stay at Agra )
Day 3- Early Morning Driver will received you and heading you the World Famous Heritage Site i.e. Taj Mahal there you can Enjoy the Sunrise Point afterwards you can move back to your hotel for Freshen up and Breakfast.
After Breakfast , will checkout and take you to visit the Next Spectacular Place i.e. Agra Fort and then drive to the Jaipur , your Next Destination.
On the way to Jaipur Stop, Driver will visit you Fatehpur Sikri, an UNESCO World Heritage Site and then will take you the another heritage site i.e. Abhaneri Stepwell ( If only time remaining )
Afterwards Continued drive to Jaipur and Upon Arrival , check into your jaipur hotel and Rest of the day is your leisure ( overnight Stay at Jaipur )
Day 4 - After Breakfast in the morning, driver will received you and Proceed for sightseeing of Jaipur- Accompanied by Guide
Firstly will take you to visit the Amber Fort, a World Heritage Site and then tour the majestic fort, encloses Jai Mandir Temple and the hall of mirrors, Sheesh Mahal, situated inside the Amer fort.
Next to see the Rajput-style Jal Mahal (Water Palace), which sits in Man Sagar Lake, then stop at Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) then head to a building that was the royal residence of erstwhile Kingdom of Jaipur. The City Palace contains a museum with a superb collection of Rajasthani clothing. Afterward, continue to another World Heritage Site i.e. Jantar Mantar.
afterwards you can have your Lunch as per your choice of restaurant, we'll surely suggest you where to eat if you want, (Otherwise Proceed for Other Places of Interest like shopping)
and then driver will drop you back at your hotel ( Overnight Stay in Jaipur )
Day 5 -After seeing the beauty and diversity of Jaipur ( The Pink City ): We will move towards to New Delhi. Jaipur / New Delhi 250 KM – 4.5 Hrs drive
upon arrival and with lots of good memories of the tour driver will drop off you at your Designated Place in New Delhi.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up from Delhi Airport/ Railway Station or Hotel anywhere in New Delhi Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/25/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Taj Mahal, Agra is Remain Closed on Every Friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.