5-Days private guided tour to Cairo & Alexandria
Discover Cairo and Alexandria City by our five Days short City break holiday package to enjoy Cairo city sightseeing including Cairo airport transfers, daily tours to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx , Sakkara, Memphis, Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo and Alexandria.
per adult from
What's included :
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- 2 Transfers for the arrival and the departure.
- 3 Days private tours for all the mentioned sightseeing.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- All sightseeing tours, including English Egyptologist guide.
- A Bottle of mineral water during the trips.
- Portage when needed.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel accommodation
- Food and drinks
- Day 01: Arrive in Egypt
According to your arrival flight time, Our driver will be waiting you outside your arrival hall holding a sign on his hand with your name,
With a private air-conditioned vehicle you will be transferred to your hotel.
Day 02: Giza Pyramids, Saqqara & Memphis tour
At 8:00 am you will meet your Egyptologist guide at the hotel to depart for a full day tour in Giza. You will discover the pyramids of Giza and the famous Sphinx. You will have free time if you are interest to enter inside one of the pyramids or take a camel ride around the pyramids. Then a visit to the royal burial ground during the old kingdom Sakkara you will visit the first proper pyramid built for king Zoser in the 27th century B.C by the architect Imhotep & your tour will end by visiting one of the oldest cities Memphis, it was the capital of ancient Egypt through the old kingdom. Finally you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Day 03: Egyptian Museum & Islamic & Coptic Cairo tour
At 9:00 am We will pick you up from your hotel to start you day tour with the Egyptian Museum, where you will view artifacts from Tutankhamen, as well as other powerful pharaohs. Next, you will visit Salah El Din’s Cairo Citadel, as well as the famed Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali. Continue to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. End the day doing souvenir shopping in the vibrant Khan El Khalili Bazaar which dates back to 1382.You will enjoy another night in your Cairo hotel at the end of the day.
Day 04: Alexandria day tour from Cairo
At 7:00 am your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel, to start your tour to Alexandria the second largest city in Egypt, Alexandria has an atmosphere that is more Mediterranean than Middle Eastern and is famous for its Roman remains. Alexandria was founded by Alexander the Great in 331 B.C., and was the capital of Greco-Roman Egypt. Your first stop in this historic city is the catacombs which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock. Then to Pompey's Pillar an 82-foot (25-meter) granite column built to honor Emperor Diocletian. Then to the citadel of Qaitbay which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs (lighthouse) of Alexandria. After that will visit the famous Alexandria Library. Finally you will drive back to Cairo to your hotel.
Day 05: Final Departure
According to your departure flight time, Our driver will be pick you up from your hotel for your final departure.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will pick you up from Cairo airport exit door, holding a sign with your name.Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.