5 days photography tour in Armenia
5 days photography tour is designed for professional photographers as well as beginners. It covers all top attractions in Armenia. We start tour in airport pick up and finish by drop back to airport on last day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional driver
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge and parking fee
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Wine tasting
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Flight ticket
- Entry tickets to attractions
- Travel Insurance
- Professional guide (upon request)
- Food and drinks (upon request)
- Our drivers/guides are speaks English and Russian. We conduct periodic attestation of drivers for safe driving, night time driving, low visibility weather conditions driving. All cars are fresh and well maintained.
Below is itinerary for 5 days photography tour that covers top attractions in Armenia:
Day1: Airport pick up, transfer to hotel in Yerevan, trip to Hellenic pagan temple Garni, Azat river canyon and "Symphony of stones", rock carved monastery Geghard, return to hotel.
Day 2: Starts from hotel at 9:00 am to Khor Virap monastery with best view of mount Ararat where Noah's ark landed, continue to Areni wine village, visit wine factory, visit to cave where oldest leather shoe and oldest winery found, passing true devil's canyon and Noravank monastery surrounded by magical red cliffs, return to hotel in Yerevan.
Day 3: Starts from hotel at 9:00 am to Saghmosavank monastery and Kasakh river canyon (Armenian Grand Canyon) on the slopes of mount Aragats, Armenian alphabet monument, Byurakan astronomic observatory and Byurakan village.
Day 4: Starts from hotel at 9:00 am to Tsaghkador ski resort city and riding cable-car to the top of mount Teghenis, Sevan Lake and Sevanavanq monastery, Dilijan city and "Old Dilijan" complex, Haghartsin monastery in forest, return back to hotel in Yerevan.
Day 5: Visiting top photography spots in Yerevan, Ejmiatsin holy city and Mother See of Holy Etchmiadzin, Zvartnots cathedral, transfer to airport for departure.
Departure Point :Zvartnots international airport, Yerevan, Armenia
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Possible languages: English, Russian. In case the tour is organized in other language, changes of the prices are possible.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.