5 Days Nile River Cruise from Luxor to Aswan with Private Tour Guide
Luxor and Aswan, on the Nile River, contain some of ancient Egypt's greatest treasures. To visit these historic places comfortably, and easily, savvy travelers consider this inclusive, multi-day cruise down the Nile River. Enjoy several stops along the way, and hop off the ship to see ancient tombs, temples, and monuments. Enjoy the included room, onboard meals, and transfers in each of the cities. With so much provided, you can forget about extra costs, and just enjoy your trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 04 nights’ accommodation on board 5* Nile cruise – based on FB basis.
- Meet and assist by English-speaking representatives.
- Private Egyptology English-speaking tour guide.
- Complementary 01 bottle of water per day per person.
- All transfers by A-C vehicles with qualified driver (s)
- All local taxes and services.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any Extra not mentioned above.
- Entrance fees
- Tipping to tour guide, driver, cruise staff, etc
- Day 01: Luxor East Bank – Luxor
Upon arrival at Luxor airport,you will meet your rep & transfer to your Nile Cruise. Afternoon, discover the East bank of Luxor including Karnak Temples Complex, which are the largest structures ever build in the history of the mankind. The principal building is that of god Amun Ra. Later on, you will proceed to visit Temple of Luxor, which was built by one of the kings of the 12th dynasty and completed by the well know king Ramses II. This temple was located in the heart of ancient Thebes and, like Karnak, was dedicated to the main/chief god Amun Re.(L-D)
Day 02: Luxor West Bank – Sail to Edfu
Breakfast on board. Start your magical tour in Thebes, the sacred land by exploring the wet bank of Luxor including Valley of the Kings, which considers as the royal cemetery of the Theban kings and rulers of ancient Egypt, and the place where our Pharaohs were buried. After that, proceed to visit Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari. This temple is considered as one of the most wonderful examples of the Architecture in ancient Egypt, because it was totally carved inside the mountain. At the end of the tour you will visit Colossi of Memnon, which is belonging to king Amenhotep III. (B-L-D)
Day 03: Edfu – Kom Ombo – Sail to Aswan
Breakfast on board. Then the guide will take you in a mysterious journey to land of secrets. This guided tour of today begins by visiting one of the most wonderful temples in Egypt, Temple of Horus in Edfu, which is considered to be one of the most well preserved temples in Egypt. After that, you will revert back to your ship. Lunch will be served on board during sailing to the city of Kom Ombo. Afternoon, you will proceed to explore Temple of Kom Ombo, where the two gods Sobek & Haroeris. Get back to your ship and enjoy sun deck, watching the unique landscape of the great river Nile. On its banks the ancient Egyptian civilization has been created and flourished. (B-L-D)
Day 04: Aswan Tour – Aswan ON
Breakfast on board. Join your Egyptology guide to discover the great city of Aswan, including The High Dam, which has been erected by the Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser in 1960 AD to protect Egypt from the Nile flood. Enjoy sailing on the Nile River by a motor boat till reach Agilika Island, where you will visit Temple of Philae, which was erected during the Gaeco-Roman period and was dedicated to goddess Isis (mother of god Horus). Finally you will be escorted to visit one of the marvelous sightseeing in Aswan, The Unfinished Obelisk, which was made out of red granite and was dedicated to god Amun Ra. (B-L-D)
Day 05: Disembarkation from Cruise
Check out after breakfast. Then our representative will accompany you to Aswan airport to take your flight to Cairo.(B)
Optional Excursion to Abu Simbel temple
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick all our guests from luxor train Station,Airport,hotels
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.