5 Days Merzouga Desert from Marrakech
If ever you feel like the city is becoming too toxic for you, do not feel like you do not have any other choice. You can always look up and know that somewhere on the path is a place that is waiting for you to visit. The South has the Sahara desert which is famous for its safe and quiet atmosphere.
A trip to Morroco could be perfect to rest your mind for a few days from the bustling city. So what are you waiting for? Join us now as we explore South Africa for five days and four nights. During the trip, you will be in Marrakech and Merzouga.
per adult from
What's included :
- 4x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Visit kasbah to be haddou
- Entry/Admission - TINGHIR
- Entry/Admission - Merzouga Desert
- Entry/Admission - Fes el-Bali
- Entry/Admission - Beni Mellal Airport
- Entry/Admission - Jemaa el-Fnaa
What's excluded :
Day 1: Marrakech to Tinghir
Stop At: TINGHIR، Tinghir 48500, Morocco
We are scheduled to leave Marrakech at 7 o'clock in the morning. We will travel through the Atlas Mountains. After a few hours, we will stop by Tadart Village to grab some delicious Morrocan breakfast. After satisfying our tummies, we will continue to visit Ait Benhaddou Kasbah. It is a UNESCO World Heritage. We will visit Ksar Ait Benhaddou or also known as Ait Benhaddou Castle.
This Kasbah is Sodom and Gomorrah, Lawrence of Arabia, Alexander, Gladiator, and many other Hollywood movies. After that, we will proceed to Ouarzazate or the Morrocan Hollywood where we will enjoy a sumptuous meal.
After filling our stomach, we will hit the road again and go straight to Tinghir where we will stay at a hostel for the night.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Hotel at Tinghir
Day 2: Tinghir to Merzouga
Stop At: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
After eating breakfast in the hotel, we will take off for Todgha Gorges where we will see beautiful and diverse landscapes. We will have lunch at Tinjdad Village. After that, we will hit the road to Merzouga. While on the way, we will pass through Arfoud and Rissani. We will arrive at Merzouga in the afternoon.
In the hotel, we can relax by the pool and drink sweet Morrocan mint tea. In the late afternoon, we will travel to the heart of the desert by riding a camel's back. In the center of the desert, we will be greeted by the dunes while sipping a cup of tea with the nomads' company.
In the evening, we will enjoy a delicious meal by the campfire, accompanied by excellent traditional Morrocan music played by the nomads.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Desert camp
Day 3: Merzouga to Fez
Stop At: Fes el-Bali, Fes 30110 Morocco
We will wake up early on the third day so we can enjoy the stunning sunrise in the desert. After that, we will go back to our hotel with the help of the camels. In the hotel, we will eat our breakfast, take a bath and let us go to Errachidia which is a small town. We will be taking pictures while we are on our way there. After Errachidia, we will drive to Midelt where we will eat our lunch.
After the fulfillment meal, we will drive to Ifrane where we will pass by some small towns like Azrou and Tihmadit. We will have a 20-minute break before proceeding to our hotel in Fez. We will spend the night there and recharge for the adventure the next day.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Hotel at Fez
Day 4: Fez to Beni Mellal
Stop At: Beni Mellal Airport, Morocco
We will have breakfast at 8 o'clock and will leave for Meknes afterward. We will visit and enjoy the view of the Old Town in Meknes. After that, we will drive to a small town called El Hajeb where we will be eating our lunch. After consuming our meal, we will go to Beni Mellal. While we are on our way there, we will enjoy the view of beautiful small towns that we will pass by during our drive. The cities that we will drive across are Mrirt, Khenifra, Kasbat Tadla and many more. We will stay in Beni Mellal on our last night in Morroco.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Hotel at Beni Mellal
Day 5: Beni Mellal to Merove
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
We will have breakfast at the hotel at 9 o'clock. We will drive to our destination which is the Ain Aserdoun before we go back to Merrakech.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pickup will take place the customer's accommodation
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.