5 Days Gorilla Tracking Uganda 1495 Usd pp
This trip will take you to some of Uganda’s most spectular highlights. Safari on the savannah, chimpanzee in the tropical forest, hippo viewing from the boat and of course, the rare mountain gorilla plus in Lake Mburo N.P, you can take a bush walk or even a horseback safari.
You will overnight in the best mid-range accommodations Uganda has to offer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- A porter for during the gorilla (someone who carries you day pack). - Personal (medical /travel) Insurance. - Tips and gratitude to rangers, drivers/ guide, porter hotel staff
- The following day-by-day itinerary has been developed to combine the best of Uganda's flora, fauna and landscapes in 5 days' time. Have a close encounter with the magical mountain gorillas and watch lions on the savanna of Queen Elizabeth National Park.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The following day-by-day itinerary has been developed to combine the best of Uganda's flora, fauna and landscapes in 6 days' time. Have a close encounter with the magical mountain gorillas and watch lions on the savanna of Queen Elizabeth National Park.Day 1: Transfer to Bwindi impenetrable National parkHave breakfast and after proceed with your journey to western Uganda, on Masaka-Mbarara road via the fascinating Kigezi highlands and also arrive in Kisoro late in the evening. You will dine and spend the overnight at Traveler’s Rest Hotel in Kisoro/ Gorilla Resort Camp/ Lake Kitandara CampAirports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.