5 days Chisapani Nagarkot Trek
Chisapani Nagarkot Trekking is popular short and Easy trekking trial around Kathmandu valley for those people who have short time and feel in trekking Himalaya. The trek starts from Sundarijal after 25 minute drive from city and hike to Chisapani. Sundarijal Chisapani Nagarkot trek enjoying with lush of rhododendron forest, charming village, local people and their lifestyle including massif of western mountain view Manaslu, Boudha himal, Ganesh Himal range, Langtang range, Dorjeelakpa, shisapangma and Gaurishankar. In short we can see more than 60 peaks from here. And other mountains can be seen and another gain of this trekking is to reach Nagarkot which is the most popular point for spectacular mountain views special for Mt Everest Sunrise and Sunset view.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- Airport/ Hotel Airport Free Transportation
- 2 nights 3 star Hotel in Kathmandu including Breakfast
- English Speaking Trekking Guide.
- Necessary paper, TIMS, and trekking permit.
- 3 Times Meals During the trekking (breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
- Tea/ Coffee with meals.
- All the transportation by Private car.
- All Government Tax & service charge.
- Entry/Admission - Chisopani
- Entry/Admission - Nagarkot Nature Trail
- Entry/Admission - Nagarkot View Tower
What's excluded :
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at the Airport)
- Your Travel insurance.
- Lunch/ Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expenses.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Tips for the guide
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m.)
Pass By: Thamel, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
We will meet you at the airport and transfer to the hotel and short brief about your trip. free time visit Thamel. Evening welcome dinner in Nepalese tradition kitchen.
Accommodation included: Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu – sundarijal- Chisapani (2300m.).
Stop At: Chisopani, Chisapani Rd, Haibung 44900, Nepal
7: 00 am in the morning Breakfast at your hotel and drive to Sundarijal takes about one hour by car and trek ascend from Sunjdarijal to Chisapani takes about four and half hours. The trail will enter through the Shivpuri Watershed and Wildlife Reserve. The first settlement you will come across is Mulkharka with Tamang habitants with unique settlements. The route heads down the ridge through a forest of oak and rhododendron to Chisopani (2300m.)
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at hotel at Chisopani.
Day 3: Chisapani to Nagarkot (2175m).
Stop At: Nagarkot Nature Trail, Nagarkot Nepal
Breakfast in the lodge at 7:00 am and Trek to Nagarkot . today we hike about six hours. The trek you will walk 2 hour by road to Chauki Bhanjag, which takes about 3 hours. Stop for lunch an hour in Chauki Bhanjang and after lunch trek continue along the charming trail which leads you toward Nagarkot. Nagarkot, (2175m) Nagarkot is populars destination for Himalaya sunrise and sun set for those who has short time travel in Nepal. if weather is clear you will able to see Mt Everest as well.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at hotel in Nagarkot
Day 4: Nagarkot to Changunaryan – Kathmandu.
Stop At: Nagarkot View Tower, Bageshwori-Nagarkot Rd, Mahamanjushree Nagarkot 44812 Nepal
Today we get up Earl and climb the roof of your hotel .and see the sunrise view with Mt Everest. Have a breakfast and walk 4 hour to Changu Naran Temple. Trek from Nagarkot to Changunaryan takes about four hours. As you approach Changunaryan , Changu Narayan is a pagoda-style Hindu temple dedicated to Vishnu in his incarnation as Narayan. It is one of the oldest temples in Nepal, but because it is a bit off the beaten track, it is seldom visited by tourists. This temple Originally built in the early 4th century during the Licchavi dynasty, Changu Narayan was rebuilt around 1700 after the temple was destroyed by a fire. After Visiting Temple then drive back to Kathmandu.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 5: Departure from Nepal.
Pass By: Airport Parking, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
We will transfer you at the airport as per time or extend your days in Nepal.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our airport representative will pick you up from airport them to hotel. Your guide will meet and brief you upon arrival.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.