5-Days Camping Safari with Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara & Tarangire N.P
5 Days Tanzania camping safari is a pocket-friendly package enable you to spot a variety of wildlife in Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Serengeti National park and The Ngorongoro Crater, & Masai village at Ngorongoro highlands is part of your safari. We mostly offer private budget camping safari in Tanzania for family, friends and groups which is more fun, flexible, enjoyable & at affordable prices.
This is a stress-free safari so you don’t need to bother on where to sleep, what to eat & so on. Please feel free to visit the kitchen and ask your chef if you have any of your favourites that you need to be repeated. Bathroom facilities are shared with other travellers who will be staying at campsites.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 5x Breakfast
- 4x Dinner
- 5x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 5 nights
- All Fees and Taxes
- -Toyota Landcruiser 4×4 Safari vehicle with pop up roof, 6 window seats & power adapters
- -Airport transfer/ pick up and drop off
- -Professional, English speaking guide and safari cook + their wages
- -Meals :Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner -Bottled water
- -Hotel/Lodge Accommodation before and after safari (2 Nights)
- -Overnight stays in tents during safari
- -Sleeping bag (if needed); Tents, mattresses & camping equipment
What's excluded :
- -Health requirements (Yellow Fever vaccination is compulsory if traveling to Tanzania)
- -Items of a personal nature
- -Visas, Flights and airport taxes
- -Travel & Health insurance
- Bottled water
Day 1: Arusha – Tarangire National Park
Stop At: Tarangire National Park, Tarangire National Park, Arusha Region
Leave the lodge after breakfast for Tarangire National Park, the driving is via Arusha town & along beautiful Masai steppe, drop your safari chef at Makuyuni junction and enter the park for your first game drive of the trip. Tarangire runs along the beautiful lines of Tarangire River and mostly is made up of low lying hills on the floor of the Great East African Rift Valley. The vegetation in this park is mainly consists of huge African baobab trees, scattered Acacia woodland and a large swamp area in the south.
Tarangire River and the swamp are acting as a refugee’s camp for wild animal during the dry season. This park is highlighted with some of the largest elephant heard found nowhere in Africa, the rare species of animals like Fringed-eared Oryx and the Great Kudu are also found here. Tarangire is home to 400 species of bird including the rare Ash Stalling. End up this day of your Tanzania best camping safaris & Zanzibar beach by driving to your campsite during or before sunset.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Lilac Campsites or Similar
Day 2: Tarangire – Serengeti National Park
Stop At: Serengeti National Park, Serengeti National Park
After breakfast depart for Serengeti National Park “The wild Africa” driving is cross local villages and along the high laying farmland of Karatu until you reach the Ngorongoro gate for registration and other formalities; Afterward drive to Naabi Hills Gate for check in to Serengeti.
Spend some time for registration and other park formalities, this will be the time to have your packed lunch and thereafter start your afternoon game drives in the Serengeti in search of the Great Wildebeest Migration. Arrive at the Camp during or before the sunset.
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Seronera Public Campsites or Similar accomodation
Day 3: Full Day Serengeti
Stop At: Serengeti National Park, Serengeti National Park
We recommend an early morning game drive starting at 06:30, depart your campsite after a cup of coffee carry your breakfast box and lunch box. Early morning game drives allows you to witness the beautiful sunrise in the Serengeti with possibilities of spotting cat family on the road as the spend most of their morning time on the road avoiding the morning mist.
You can also see other predators coming back from their long night of hunting or a group of lioness planning a morning ambush or eating along the road. if the Wildebeest Migration will be packed in Serengeti you will go straight to where they are and spend much time with them, you can anticipate to see some animal action like hunting, fighting, eating even hunting. Serengeti is still worth a visit with or without the Wildebeest Migration. Later on, you go back to your campsite during or before the sunset.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Seronera Campsites or Similar Accommodation
Day 4: Serengeti - Ngorongoro Crater
Stop At: Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Arusha Region
Depart Serengeti after breakfast, en-route game drive up to Naabi Hills gate & past Malanja depression, reach Ngorongoro Conservation Area & descent 600 meters into the Crater floor for game viewing.
Ngorongoro Crater the Eden of Africa was formed some million years ago due to internal forces, after the eruption it left a huge caldera which mistakenly called Crater. Crater supports a larger variety of wildlife include herds of wildebeest, zebra, elephant, hippos, buffalo, topi, eland & the rare black rhino.
This picturesque crater has a dense population of predators like hyenas, lion, Cheetahs, jackals and the mysterious leopard which needs sharp and trained eye to spot. Birds are abundance from aquatic to forest birds, with a bit of luck the so called Big Five can be seen in the course of one day of game drives.
You will visit the hippo pool & a large but shallow alkaline lake on the Southwest corner of the crater frequently visited by some flocks of flamingo & hippos.
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Simba Public Campsites or Similar Accommodation
Day 5: Lake Manyara National Park - Arusha
Stop At: Lake Manyara National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Arusha Region
This beautiful Park nestling at the base of Great Rift Valley is blessed with rich overlapping habitats, swamps and lake. All these supports a large number of animal and bird species. The park has a big number of baboons found nowhere in the world, Lake Manyara tree climbing lions and huge flocks of flamingos are some highlights of this park. You May expect to spot giraffe, zebra, elephant, wildebeest, hippos, buffalo and predators like leopard, hyena, jackal and countless number of bird species.
In the late afternoon depart for Arusha or Moshi.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Your Hotel In Arusha
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
Our Airport Pick-up Team usually have a paper with your name on it; kindly observe right after coming out to spot her/him/themAirports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha, Tanzania
Departure Time :8/12/2020 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.