5 days 4 nights wildlife lodge Safari
Life is never different until you indulge into something different, make that difference now by traveling to Tanzania. `` A thrilling country with bunches of incredible and fantastic destinations rich in wildlife. Our proposed 5 days safari is perfect tailored for every wild enthusiast. Our expert safari guide will lead you into highly recommended and hidden wildlife sanctuaries’ for excellent game drives and game viewings. Tarangire, Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater are both worth destinations to visit for a life-time memorable Safari. Big herds of browsing elephants, hunting prides, congress of wondering baboons, elands, secretive leopards, social cheetahs, buffaloes, galloping giraffes, agile warthogs, zebras, migration specialists (Wildebeests), and black rhinoceros are few among the list of animals that can be revealed during your game drives alongside hundreds of bird life species including Flightless Ostrich and Kori bastard referred as the heaviest flying bird on earth.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport in modified 4WD Land Cruiser or Land Rover with photographic roof
- Services of a professional guide
- Full board accommodation at the campsite/ lodge
- 2 nights in Arusha (BB) after safari
- 2 ways airport transfers
- Crater service fees
- Lunch boxes
- All game drives as mentioned
- 5 ltr mineral water per person / day during game drives
What's excluded :
- International and domestic flights
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- All items of a personal nature
- Tipping and gratuities
- Bring your own sleeping bag in camping safari
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and beverages
- DAY 00: ARRIVAL KILIMANJARO INTL’ AIRPORT
Upon arrival, you will be met at International Airport of Kilimanjaro by your driver/guide followed by a transfer to Gold Crest Hotel in Arusha for dinner and overnight.
.DAY 01; ARUSHA- TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
Leave Arusha with packed lunch boxes at 0830hrs for Tarangire national park tour. This park is located120km away from town and inhabited with great number of wildlife such as herds of Elephants, wildebeest, Lions, Buffaloes, Zebras and prolific birds. Later drive to Maramboi tented Camp for dinner and Overnight.
DAY 02; SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
Leave the Camp and drive to Serengeti National Park via Ngorongoro Conservation area. Your driver will be stopping in some of great views for sightseeing. Lunch boxes will be provided before driving further to your Tented Camp for dinner and Overnight.
DAY 03; SERENGETI FULL DAY GAME DRIVES
Full day game drives in Serengeti in search of wildlife and tracking of wildebeest. In this endless plain, Lions, Elephants, Giraffe, Wildebeest, Zebra, Leopard, Cheetah, warthogs, Hyena plus a lots and lots of bird life can be revealed.
DAY 04; SERENGETI- NGORONGORO CRATER
In the morning, embark on an early morning game drive in the Serengeti
After lunch proceed to Ngorongoro arriving in time for dinner and overnight at ngorongoro serena hotel.
DAY 05; NGORONGORO CRATER-ARUSHA
Today, descend into the crater for game drive, Crater is a natural sanctuary for some of Africa’s densest animal populations. during game drives you can spot lions, elephants, zebras, hippos, flamingos, jackals, rhinos, antelopes, many birds and other species. Then late afternoon drive back to Arusha for overnight.
DAY 0: DEPARTURE DAY
Today at leisure, transfer to Kilimanjaro International Airport for outbound flight
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in ArushaAirports
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This product can be booked by both solo and group travelers.
- Since it is based on lodge and Tented Camp, an early booking is highly recommended.
- Children from 5 years are accepted and will receive discount.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.