5-Day Tour of Hanoi Including City Tour Bat Trang and Halong Bay
This package includes 5 consecutive day tours departing from your Hanoi hotel. Over the course of 5 days, you'll get to go on a Hanoi City Tour, Hanoi Evening Food Tour, Bat Trang Tour, visit the world-famous Halong Bay, and take a tour of Hoa Lu Tam Coc. Hotel stays are not included as part of this tour, please arrange for hotel accommodation accordingly.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Day 1: 8:30 AM: Firstly visit Ho Chi Minh Complex: Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum then on the way out visit One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature. After lunch time in local Restaurant 01.00 PM: Continue to visit the interesting Museum. Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple. 04:00 PM: Finish Tour at Hoan Kiem Lake.
NOTE: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum is closed on Monday and Friday
Day 2: Pick you up around 6pm. Giving you a great insight into the traditions of Vietnamese food culture. First visiting the colorful local markets. Continues along both high streets and back streets exploring many corners in Hanoi’s tranquil French Old Quarter. You will try local meat and vegetarian dishes and try some of our local beverages, whilst chatting with street the vendors. Our final stop we will take to one of Hanoi's best secrets, a hidden café with stunning views over the picturesque Hoan Kiem Lake. Return to your hotel around 9pm.
Day 3: Pick you up at the hotel heading to Bat Trang Village. The village is surrounded by fertile farmland and well known for its beautiful ceramics. With the local artisans at work or try sitting behind a potter's wheel to see how they create ceramic vases and other masterpieces in their kilns. Return to Hanoi.
Day 4: Pick up time:07.45AM – 08:30 AM 12.00 Arrive in Halong City, board a traditional wooden junk and start the cruising trip 12.30 Fresh seafood lunch (vegetarian menu available) is served.After lunch, stop at the most beautiful cave named Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto) and explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds.
Back to the boat after the visit and heading to Ba Hang Fishing Village, you have 2 options here:
Enjoy a rowing boat trip around Ba Hang Floating village Take a kayaking trip on your own to explore this village.
From the floating village, relaxing on the cruise while the boat keeps cruising back to Halong harbor.
16.30 Transfer back to Hanoi.
19.30 – 20.00 Arrive in Hanoi, drop off at the hotel. Say goodbye and end of service.
Day 5: 8am start our journey to Hoa Lu the ancient capital. Arriving at 10.30am we will tour the old city and see what is still standing.. The visit offers a chance to understand more about the Vietnamese history and its feudal dynasty periods. After our history tour we will stop for a local Vietnamese lunch and enjoy local specialties.
In the afternoon we take a 2 hour boat trip to visit Tam Coc, which is known as “Halong Bay on land”. Tam Coc is made up of three limestone caves stretching along Ngo Dong River.
We then start our journey home arriving back in Hanoi around 6.30pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Customer hotel ( In the Old Quarter Only )Return point: Customer hotel ( In the Old Quarter Only )
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.