5 Day Tarangire - Serengeti - Ngorongoro - Lake Manyara - Group Joining Tour
The 5-day Tanzania safari starts and ends in Arusha, the base town for all the safaris we offer in the Northern Tanzania Safari Circuit. On this safari you will visit the famous parks in the Northern Tanzania Safari Circuit namely, Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater and the endless plains of the Serengeti National Park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Park fees
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water(On all days)
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Day 1 Tarangire National Park
After breakfast you will be picked-up from your hotel and drive to the Tarangire National Park for full day game drive. Lunch boxes will be served along your drive. You can expect to observe large herds of elephant; 10-20 and sometimes up to 30. While on the drive do not forget to look up to the top of the trees as you might spot the elusive leopard perched on a tree limb. You will also see buffalo, impala, zebra, warthog, giraffe and much more.
Day 2 Lake Manyara National Par
After breakfast you will check-out of the campsite and embark on your next game drive in Lake Manyara National Park with a packed lunch to enjoy during your drive. The Lake occupies a large area of the park and the forest transitions when you cross the park gate along the base of the Great Rift Valley and hot spring to the west. The park is home to the tree-climbing lion, buffalo, giraffe, hippo, troops of baboon, the spectacular pink flamingo, ostrich, geese and more. After your picnic lunch the afternoon game drive will continue as you drive to a Maasai Village where you will experience different cultural activities conducted by the Maasai people.
Day 3 Serengeti National Park
After breakfast you will check-out and head towards the Serengeti National Park, traveling through the beautiful high lying farmlands of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Leaving the highlands behind, you will descend into the heart of wild Africa and the Serengeti National Park with its endless plains rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see. You will head to the central park area, known as the Seronera, one of the richest wildlife habitats featuring the Seronera River.
Day 4 Serengeti National Park
You will rise early, have a hot cup of coffee and leave the campsite for a sunrise game drive in the heart of Serengeti National Park. You will enjoy the beautiful African sunrise on this drive. Your game drive will last until midday when you will drive back to camp for brunch. After this delicious meal you will check-out and leave camp for the Ngorongoro Conservation Area enjoying another game drive as you make your way to the Ngorongoro Simba Campsite.
Day 5 Ngorongoro Crater - Arusha
After an early breakfast you will embark on a once in a lifetime game drive in the spectacular Ngorongoro Crater. The crater is famous for Africa’s best game views due to the ever present abundance of wildlife attracted to the permanent water supply on the crater floor. You will descend to the crater floor where you will spot the endangered black rhino, wildebeest, buffalo, zebra, eland, Grant’s & Thomson’s gazelle and giant tusked elephant. You will also see lion, leopard, cheetah, hyena, jackal and wild dog. There are over 500 species of bird recorded within the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
Departure Point :Arusha from your hotel
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Arusha
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.