5-Day: Machupicchu Magic, Rainbow Mountain & Humantay ||Private Service||
These days you will visit the most important places of Cusco such as: City tour Cusco, Humantay
lake, Machu Picchu that is a wonder of the world and rainbow mountain.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- breakfast x2
- lunch x3
- private tour guide
- pick up from airport
- train tickect
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Colorado Vinicunca
What's excluded :
- meals not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cusco Airport Transport, Urb Tupac Amaru B1, Cusco 08000, Peru
Representative of Chullos Travel Peru will be waiting for your arrival to the airport and your transfer to the hotel. Free morning to rest and acclimatize.
Stop At: Qorikancha, Avenida El Sol, 3rd block, Cusco Peru
At 1:30pm the meeting point will be main square to start the tour, first place to visit Koricancha (Temple of the Sun), guided tour of 45 minutes and then go to the mobility. After 30 minutes in the mobility we will arrive to Sacsayhuaman (of the Quechua of Saqsay = place of satiated and Waman = Falcon, place where the Falcon is satiated"). Then visit Qenqo (Ritual Center on a rocky outcrop) place of much mysticism that will feel when entering the outcropping Rock. After 15 minutes of mobility we will arrive to PucaPucara (red fortress) Military construction. Last visit is Tambomachay known as the Inca Bath where it was made water cult. After our journey we will take the mobility for the return to Cusco, time approximate arrival at 6:00 pm.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
At 4:00 am we will pick up you from the hotel with the mobility to travel to the town of Mollepata where we will have breakfast. Then we will continue our tour in Soraypampa where we will begin with 1 hour and 30 minutes’ walk to the Humantay Lagoon, which has an altitude of 4 250 m.a.s.l. during the trip, we will appreciate the fauna and flora of the place. Then we will descend to Soraypampa to take the mobility to Mollepata where we will enjoy a delicious lunch and then return to the city of Cusco Approx. 5:00 pm.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Very early we will go to take the bus that will take us to the lost city of the Incas (Machupicchu). Upon arrival at the citadel of Machu Picchu to enter we will show entry ticket, from this place will start the guided tour of 2 hours and 30 minutes where they will be explained the informative part of Machupicchu. Later you will have a free time. Then we will return to the town of Aguas Calientes to have our lunch. After our lunch we will have to go to the train station to board the train that will take us to Ollantaytambo. At the Ollantaytambo station we will be waiting for a representative of chullos travel Peru with a sign and their names which will take us to your mobility to return to Cusco and take it to the hotel.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Cerro Colorado Vinicunca, Apv- Tipon-n11, Cusco 08004 Peru
At 4:00 a.m. We will pick up you from the hotels. We are heading towards the district of CUSIPATA. 6:30 a.m. Arrival at the CUSIPATA district where we will have our breakfast buffet for 30 minutes. Then continue our trip. 7:00 am. Departure from the restaurant towards the WASIPATA area. 8:00 am. Approximate arrival at the foot of the road and later start of the trek to the MOUNTAIN OF COLORS. (WINICUNCA). 1 hour and 30 minutes one way. (approximately) 40 minutes of visit in the mountain of colors. (WINICUNCA). 1 hour and 15 minutes (approximately) of return to where the mobility is. 12 pm. Arrival time approximately on foot of highway and once the group this complete we began our return towards the district of CUSIPATA. 1:00 pm Approximate arrival to our restaurant where we will have the buffet lunch, during 30 or 40 minutes. At 2:40 p.m. We will return to the city of Cusco. We will arrive to the city of Cusco at 4:30 pm. approximate.
Duration: 12 hours
Pass By: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
last day, transport to airport
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from airport or your hotelAirports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.