5 DAY KAYAK CLASSES on the Soča river
Are you curious to try the most exhilarating whitewater sport or have you already find the love for whitewater kayaking and you want to learn more? In these cases, a kayak school is the right option for you.
We offer one, three and five days classes, where you can learn systematically and increase your knowledge of this wonderful discipline. Our guides will teach you all the techniques that you need to know in order to ride the rapids safely and develop your level of expertise.
The magnificent Soča River is a paradise for kayakers from all over the world, due to its beauty, technicality and divers sections, that go from a class II (mild) difficulty to a class V (extreme). Because of this, the Soča River is the perfect scene to learn and improve your kayak skills.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- We provide you neoprene shoes, neoprene suit, helmet, life jacket and wind jacket. You just bring swim suit and a towel.
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
For our five days kayak school, we will be able to teach you and practice basics, rowing, wet exit, eskimo roll, communication on the river an all this in different sections of the river, adapting to your development; and incurs into rescue techniques that are primordial to continue the sport.
After this clases you will for sure be able to go paddle for yourself without a guide. You will build the security in you and your abilities.
Departure Point :Kamp Nadiža, Podbela 48, 5223 Breginj, Slovenia
Traveler pickup is offered
Wait for us infront of your hotel, we will pick you up right there.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.