5-Day Kayak & Wildcamp the Archipelago of Sweden - Self-guided
The remote Saint Anna Archipelago on the East Coast of Sweden is heaven for kayakers. Nowhere in Europe can you find 6000 islands so closely clustered together - a maze from the forested sheltered islands close to the mainland out to the barren islets bordering the open sea. You are free to paddle and wild camp wherever you like!
This is a self-guided expedition and you decide your own route. All top-notch equipment is provided along with a detailed guide book, and 24/7 support while kayaking. Your pre-ordered groceries are packed when you arrive, and after a briefing on safety, navigation and the area, you're ready to hit the water! A perfect tour for beginners or experienced sea kayakers alike!
Almost all the islands are uninhabited, but the area also has a rich history of people living their whole lives out here. It’s completely your choice what to explore – visit cultural points of interest, do all wilderness, or more likely, a blend of both!
per adult from
What's included :
- Top quality kayaking, camping & cooking gear
- Return transport Norrköping-Saint Anna
- Food order - we shop and pack for you at cost price
- Briefing on the area, navigation and safety
- Detailed guide book
- Cell phone for weather reports & communication
- 24/7 Do the North service while kayaking
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Airport transfer to Norrköping
- All your provided gear and pre-ordered groceries are waiting for you at the launch. We'll do a briefing on navigation, safety and the area, and go through a rough plan for your expedition. You'll repack your clothes into drybags and load the kayaks. Using our top-of-the-line equipment is a real treat! It can be hard to justify purchasing gear of that caliber on your own!
Our launch site is situated in a sheltered bay – soon you round the first islands and see a maze of islands spreading out in all directions.
Departure Point :Do the North, Nedre Yxnö, 614 98 Sankt ANNA, Sweden
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at any hotel/hostel in Norrköping, or the train station.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Fyrudden, 610 42 Gryt, Sweden
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age 12, any young adults must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.