4X4 Tour to Lagoa Bonita (Large Lençois)
The tour starts at 2:00 pm and departs from the main hotels in Barreirinhas on board a 4x4 vehicle in the direction of Lagoa Bonita Circuit in a distance of approximately 15 kilometers. The level of walking is considered average, because to start the circuit we will need to climb a 30 meter dune with the help of a rope. The beautiful scenery formed with the dunes fields and the national park give breath to finish the climb.
The view that we have when we finish the walk from the top of the dunes is a must see. At that point we started the walk along Lagoa Bonita Circuit. During the rainy season it is possible to observe several lakes along the way, including one that was the scene of a famous Brazilian dramaturgy. At Lagoa Bonita we can take a delicious and invigorating bath while enjoying an unforgettable sunset.
In the late afternoon the tour ends and the 4x4 vehicle takes us back to the hotel, where the arrival is scheduled for 7:00 pm, after an intense unforgettable afternoon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4x4 Tour
What's excluded :
- Food & Beverage
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lagoa Bonita e Lagoa Azul, Parque Nacional dos Lencois Maranhenses, Barreirinhas, State of Maranhao 65590-000 Brazil
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Parque Nacional dos Lencois Maranhenses, Av. Amapa,sn. Amapa, Barreirinhas, State of Maranhao 65590-000 Brazil
Lencois National Park. Hundreds of lagoons and white sand dunes.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at Barreirinhas hotels
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance. In case they do not respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. To face the pandemic, the maximum capacity of the tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.