4x4 tour. Gorge of Hells and Pylons
Essential visit in the north of Extremadura.
4x4 route through the Garganta de los Infiernos Nature Reserve, until reaching the Pylons, where the water has eroded the rock to give us a fascinating succession of giant pylons and kettles.
The Pylons are cataloged by National Geographic magazine as one of the "15 most amazing places in the world to bathe" and is accessible all year.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Local guide
- Accident insurance
- Liability insurance
- Entry/Admission - Los Pilones
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Pilones, 10612 Cabezuela del Valle Spain
Spectacular succession of giant pylons and kettles.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Valleaventura. Rutas 4x4, Visitas guiadas, Garganta de los Infiernos Actividades en la Naturaleza, 10612 Jerte, Cáceres, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.