4X4 Tour - Discovering Serra d´ Arga
In our 4x4 vehicles, which in addition to the comfort offered, takes us to unique places, come to the discovery and be dazzled by the surrounding nature.
You will see stunning and unique landscapes (sea, mountain, valleys and rivers), the existing fauna and flora, historical villages, customs and traditions and their people, monuments, history and cultural heritage.
You will get to know the natural waterfalls and lagoons on the slopes of the mountains, where you can take a refreshing shower and delight in the whole environment, as well as savor the local gastronomy.
Guaranteedly awaits you a filled day and to remember.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Photos and video
What's excluded :
This tour takes you to Viana do Castelo, in the Alto Minho, known as the pearl of the Minho, a paradise and where you can see the best landscapes of Portugal, where river, sea and mountain, share with each other.
We visited the Serra de Santa Luzia, where is one of the most beautiful viewpoints in the world, passing through the Serra d´Arga, one of the most emblematic areas of the Alto Minho, not only for the vastness of the wild landscapes at its top, but also for the uniqueness of its values natural.
We will enjoy the pleasure of being able to bathe in natural lagoons and waterfalls, enjoy exceptional landscapes, picturesque villages with their cultural heritage, the existing fauna and flora, in addition to sampling the local cuisine.
We will pick you up at your accommodation in our 4X4 vehicles, which in addition to the comfort offered, takes us to unique places.
Places to visit:
• Serra de Santa Luzia
• Serra d´ Arga
• Santa Luzia Monastery (Monte de Santa Luzia)
• Natural lagoons and waterfalls, Rio de Ancora and the various Ribeiros da Serra d´Arga
• Senhora do Minho viewpoint (Alto da Serra d´Arga)
• São João d´Arga Monastery
• 3 villages in Serra d´ Arga, typically rural, with traditional buildings.
• Santuario de Santa Luzia, Estrada de Santa Luzia, Viana do Castelo 4900-408 Portugal
• Santuario da Senhora do Minho, Montaria 4925-473 Portugal
• Viana do Castelo, Viana do Castelo, Viana do Castelo District, Northern Portugal
• Montaria, Montaria, Viana do Castelo District, Northern Portugal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/16/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum number of people (without children) for the activity: 2
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.