4X4 Tour At The Corner Of Atins
We will leave at 8:00 am of the main hotels in Barreirinhas on board a 4 × 4 vehicle bound for Canto do Atins. The estimated duration of arrival time is 1h30 on a route consisting mainly of trails. Atins form beautiful landscapes and we will walk there in search of the lagoons formed by the rainwater. We will have the opportunity to dive into its waters and take beautiful photos. Afterwards we will stop for lunch in the restaurant of Luzia or Antônio, to know the most famous prawns of Maranhão. After lunch we will have a well-deserved rest in the hammock before returning to Barreirinhas, where we have the expected arrival at 4:30 p.m.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4x4 Tour
What's excluded :
- Food & Beverage
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Praia do Atins, Barreirinhas, Atins, Barreirinhas, State of Maranhao 65590-000 Brazil
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Canto do Atins, Barreirinhas - State of Maranhão, 65590-000, Brazil
Corner of Atins. Meeting of Rio with the Sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from hotels in Barreirinhas
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance. In case they do not respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. To face the pandemic, the maximum capacity of the tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.