4x4 Nature Tour in Land of Dracula - 1 day
Authentic 4x4 private tour in Transylvania as a different experience than a minibus tour. Escape from the busy city and explore amazing landscapes and picturesque villages in the heart of the Carpathians Mountains.
Authentic off road trip from Bucharest
Get off the beaten paths
Relax and connect to pure nature
Discover breathtaking natural beauty of the Carpathian Mountains
Explore remote mountain villages
Enjoy a coffee break in the mountains
Discover forgotten roads
per adult from
What's included :
- 4×4 vehicle rental with driver, equipped with gear and ready for off-road like Nissan Patrol
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English speaking guide trained in 4×4 off-road tours
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Bucegi Mountains
What's excluded :
- Lunch can be arranged as nature picnic lunch or in a restaurant on the route – about 13 EUR/person
- Alcohol and other refreshing drinks
- Individual travel insurance specific for off-road and adventure tourism
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bucegi Mountains, Main Steet, Sinaia 106100 Romania
We will pick you up from your hotel in Bucharest at 7.30 AM and your 4x4 private tour begins by heading to Prahova Valley, known as “The royal way”. In less than 3 hours of driving, you`ll reach the Carpathian Mountains. We drive up into the wilderness of the Bucegi Mountains enjoying amazing landscapes. You`ll take a coffee break while you admire the stunning view of the “Coltii Morarului” peaks, also known as “Teeth of Dracula`s”. Further on, the 4x4 tour continues to get to Diham cottage and start descending the mountains.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Poiana Marului, Poiana Marului, Brasov County, Central Romania, Transylvania
We arrive in Rasnov and drive further to Poiana Marului, spectacular traditional village. Here, you`ll have a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. Afterwards, you`ll explore off road the natural beauty of Poiana Marului area passing through great scenery. Away from the noises of the world, you`ll feel the tranquility and calmness around you.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Magura, Magura, Brasov County, Central Romania, Transylvania
Then, you`ll take a scenic drive through the rolling hills of Magura and Pestera remote mountains villages. Let your eyes rest in the breathtaking scenery of the Piatra Craiului and Bucegi Mountains. Here, you will discover the authentic rural life in Romania, a land with rolling hills, remote villages `s roads and traditional wooden houses.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
The 4x4 private tour continues to reach Bran, where you`ll have a stop for free time and shopping souvenir in open market close by Bran Castle. Optional visit the Bran Castle (also known as Dracula’s Castle), a medieval masterpiece with fascinating history.
In the evening, you`ll reach Bucharest and transfer to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Henri Coandă International Airport, Calea Bucureştilor 224E, Otopeni 075150, Romania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.