4x4 Jeep Tour of the Bodrum Peninsula from Bodrum
Delve deep into the countryside of the Bodrum Peninsula on a full-day tour by jeep! As a local guide drives the open-top 4x4 vehicle, sit back and enjoy the scenery, discovering shaded forests, sun-blessed bays and craggy mountains. Pass through the villages of Ciftlikkoy, Etrim and Mumcular where traditional Turkish life still lingers; enjoy a BBQ lunch and swimming break in Mazi; and go off-road in the forests that surround Bodrum.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodrum, Bodrum, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Leave your centrally located Bodrum hotel by open-top 4x4 jeep — a Suzuki model — and then travel into the heart of the Bodrum Peninsula’s countryside. Relax as your guide drives, and gaze out over the landscape, admiring sweeping pine forests, picture-perfect bays and sleepy coastal villages.
Your first stop is in Ciftlikkoy, one of the aforementioned villages that's typified by pretty stone farmhouses and fig tree-speckled fields. Enjoy a coffee break in the sun (own expense), and then travel further inland, passing through the mountains, to the peninsula’s highest peak. Stop for photos and drink in the powerful panoramic views that stretch as far as the eye can see.
Continue traveling through the laid-back mountain village of Etrim where carpets are made, and then pass into Mumcular village. As you travel between villages and along the meandering country paths, your guide will share stories about day-to-day life on the beautiful Bodrum Peninsula.
Enjoy a break of roughly an hour for lunch and swimming in the small town of Mazi, an unspoiled town that sits atop a gloriously secluded cove. After a BBQ lunch, slip on your bathing suit and take a refreshing dip in the sea before continuing to explore the area.
In the afternoon, travel off-road through the shaded forests, breathing in the scent of the fragrant pine leaves as you look out for wildlife and flowers. Your route through the cool forest paths leads toward Bodrum, and your tour finishes with a hotel drop-off in the early evening.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Bodrum, Bodrum, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Traveler pickup is offered
BITEZ, BODRUM, ICMELER, GUMBET, GUMUSLUK, GUNDOGAN, TURGUTREIS, TURKBUKU, YALIKAVAK, TORBA HOTELS
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.