4x4 crossing in a Private Estate in Pays de Loire
Go on an adventure on our vast domain behind the wheel of our 4x4 equipped crossing!
The 4x4 business was launched in 2005 and has grown steadily since. The 4x4 fleet is made up of 12 vehicles to date, which allows us to accommodate large groups.
Alone or in pairs, you will experience moments rich in emotions at the wheel of our 4x4 crossing: Ascent downhill, slopes and quagmires are on the program.
Beginner or experienced our domain and its vast area dedicated to 4x4 will ensure you a moment full of emotion.
You will receive a full briefing and then you will be supervised from a distance, throughout the hike by an instructor.
per adult from
What's included :
- Changing rooms, lockers and showers available
What's excluded :
Nestled in the heart of our vast domain, we welcome you to our club house with modern architecture overlooking the various lakes.
Our hostesses will guide you for the registration part and will guide you to the 4x4 departure area for support by our monitors.
After a full briefing and getting started, set off for a 30-minute hike alone or with a partner (depending on the option chosen). During this hike, the off-road indulge in the joys of 4x4 on trialising areas. Our vast area includes kilometers of slopes and technical areas to the delight of beginners and experienced alike. Climbs, descents, slopes and quagmires will be at the rendezvous
No 4x4 are MITSUBISHI PAJERO 2.8L equipped with off-road tires and with a raised ride height:
when your hike is over, take advantage of our changing rooms equipped with shower.
Before us, leave, relax on our panoramic terrace and enjoy the services offered by our bar / snack (not included).
Departure Point :Espace Quilly, Les Fontenelles, 44750 Quilly, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.