4x4 Camargue Safari 4h - Departure from Arles
Discovery of the Camargue on a 4x4 safari in the heart of the Camargue Regional Natural Park, between the two arms of the Rhône. Discovery of ponds, marias, horses, bulls, birds ...
All our tours are commented on by our passionate guides who are keen on Camargue culture.
They will make you discover the most secret corners and take magnificent photos.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1/2 hour free in the village of Saintes Maries de la Mer
What's excluded :
- Child car seat - no ISOFIX attachment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Camargue, France
Discovery of the Camargue on a 4x4 safari accompanied by a guide.
30-minute free stop in the village of Saintes Maries de la Mer
Departure Point :1 Rue Emile Fassin, 13200 Arles, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.