4x4 adventure through the Balconies of Calafate by Patagonia Dreams
The giant trekkers enter us in the Huyliche Hill to discover for 3 hours, incredible panoramic views of the town, the Argentino Lake and the imposing Andes Mountains.
It reaches 1050 meters above the sea. There, the first stop is a natural viewpoint where passengers enjoy a panoramic view of El Calafate and the central body of Lake Argentino.
We take a snack at the Huyliche confectionery and from there we begin the descent down the northern slope of the hill to the Piedra de los Sombreros, curious iron concretions that are only found in four places in the world. After this trip to other ages in the history of the world, we return to El Calafate with the view always on the ubiquitous Lake Argentino.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Balcones de El Calafate, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
Ascent to Cerro Huyliche in Trekker 4x4.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Lago Argentino, El Calafate Argentina
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.