(4x1) Full day tour to Tulum, Coba, Cenote and Playa del Carmen
You will vivit for one price 4 of the most popular sites at Riviera Maya, discover with us the History, the nature and the outdoors that the Riviera Maya can offer.
This tour is complete and we include Certified guides that will take you to live
and unforgettable experience.
We will visit the archaeological site of Tulum, and Coba, our guides will give you a complete tour around around these two archaeological sites, where we can admire the beauty of Mayan archeology and the great history that these cities have, then we will visit a Mayan cenote to swim and refresh ourselves in its waters and feel in touch with nature and at the end we will visit Playa del Carmen with an hour-long tour to walk through the streets of Fifth Avenue if you want to go shopping, this is the perfect place.
We also include the buffet food where you will taste excellent dishes always respecting hygiene measures to take care of your health.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and Drop off
- Certified guide
- Tickets for the archaeological sites
- Cenote experience
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
What's excluded :
- Photos and souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Join us in this complete guided tour to the Aarcheological site of Tulum, one of the most important Mayan Cities in Mexico, this place in the only Mayan city located in front of the carribean sea, its beauty makes this place unique and our guide will explain everything about Tulum and the Mayan civilization
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Coba had enormous power in the Mayan civilization , and has become today in one of the most visited archaeological sites in Mexico, this place is located deep in the Mayan jungle and makes this place worthy of admiration.
Here you will find the largest pyramid in the area and a lot of vegetation so admiring this place will be an incredible experience
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
If you like to swim this is a point that you will love because you will enjoy to refresh yourself under the fresh and clear water of this Cenote, which is a natural pool located close to Coba, this natural pool is formed millions of years ago and this type of natural pool is unique in the world
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Before returning to Cancun we will visit Playa del Carmen, in this place we will have time to walk or shop on Fifth Avenue, one of the most famous streets in Mexico for its colorful and variety of shops and restaurants, located very close to the beach. .
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer round transportation from your hotel and we will confirm the pick up time based on your hotel location.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.