4h Turtle Watching with SSV Buggy Night 4WD
It will not be just the usual excursion but a very unique experience of a lifetime.
A tour that combines the adventure of driving our specially-equipped buggies through the night and the unique show of nature seen from close.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Operated by a multi-lingual professional guide.
- Bottle of water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Suit, Helmet, Belt and Glasses Bottle of Water
What's excluded :
- Scarf or bandana (available to purchase)
- Food and Drink
- Transfer NOT INCLUDED from Murdeira Village
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kite Beach - Sal Cape Verde, Cape Verde
This beach is famous because welcomes the kitesurfers during the winter, and the Loggerhead Turtles during the summer.
In the winter season a lot of kitesurfers from all over the world come there to enjoy the waves and the strong wind.
The summer season the crowed beach is replace by the Loggerhead Turtles who come here to lay the eggs
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Serra Negra, Cape Verde
Serra Negra is the "Black mountain" located in the natural reserve of the east coast.
At the base of the mountains there is one of the wildest beaches of Sal, which welcomes the Loggerhead Turtles during the summer
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :No Limits Adventure, Santa Maria, Cape Verde
Traveler pickup is offered
We meet you in front of the reception of your hotel, our driver will have a board with "Buggy" on it
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dress code: Dark coloured clothes and closed shoes.
- It’s forbidden to take photos with flash.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- The duration of transfers are approximate.
- Security Certificate by SGS
- Minimum age for driving is 21 years
- Not recommended for children aged 6 or under
- Valid driving license required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Without a valid and original driving license and close shoes (no flip flops!), the driver will not be able to participate on the tour and no refund will be given.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.