4H Private Sailing Catamaran with Transfer
Medium size catamarans for small families or groups, wide areas for sitting and lying along the deck, snorkeling gear for a guided snorkeling tour into natural reef and underwater museum, sail to the ancient island´s town of Isla Mujeres for some free time to walk the village or rent a golf cart and go safely driving around. stop by the south tip for a picture taken moment. once back on the catamaran enjoy a refreshing drink while getting set to sail back.
We offer 3 schedule departures a day, so you choose the ambiance of your preference.
Ground transportation is included, once you book let us know your location , we arrange pick up time.
Service includes: Ground transportation, Private Catamaran, Snorkeling Gear, Beverages on board.
Consider: baithing suite, towels, confortable walking shoes or sandals, sunglasses and cap, also biodegradable suntan lotion.
Cash or Credit Card for docking fee, souvenirs and tips.
Further information you may contact us
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Docking fee
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
Find the best spot in the catamaran and enjoy great sightseeing of Isla Mujeres Bay (north side) our experienced tour guide will take snorkeling through a natural coral reef and under water museum, after so, sail towards Isla Mujeres North Tip for a beach shore party or just relax at the shallow waters of the caribbean.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Zona Arqueologica El Meco, Carretera Puerto Juarez, Lopez Portillo, Puerto Juarez 77500 Mexico
This visit is optional, small mayan ruins that might take 30 minutes to walk the area, entrance fee is not included (3.00 p/p) please advise in advance, so we arrange included transportation itinerary.
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Punta Sam, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Our staff will help loading wheelchairs or strollers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.