4h ATV 500cc 4x4 Quad Island Adventure
Venture into ATV 500cc 4x4 Quad Island Adventure for 4-hours on a coast to coast, off-road, guided Island adventure. Get to know all the highlights of Sal with a ATV 500cc 4x4 Quad. Explore beautiful sand dunes, visit Serra Negra, the natural reserve of the island. Witness the mirage by traveling to Terra Boa, explore the amazing view of the crater, see the lemon sharks and much more. This tour is limited to 30 passengers with a limit of 2 passengers per ATV.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 1 bottle of water
- Suit, Helmet, Belt and Glasses
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Scarf or bandana (available to purchase)
- Entrance fee in Buracona (3 euro per person)
- Food and Drink
- Transfer NOT INCLUDED from Murdeira Village
- Shoes for the water (rental available) for Shark Bay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Murdeira, Murdeira, Ilha do Sal
Murdeira bay is the mating place of the turtle during the summer because there the water is calm, since is protect by the coast from the left hand side and by the mountain from the right hand side.
The catamaran stops at the base of "Monte Leao" that is a mountain in the shape of a sleeping lion.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Palmeira, Palmeira, Ilha do Sal
Palmeira, is the fishing village with colorfull and typical capeverdian houses.
Palmeira is located in the north-west of the island and hosts the main port.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Kite Beach - Sal Cape Verde, Cape Verde
This beach is famous because welcomes the kitesurfers during the winter, and the Loggerhead Turtles during the summer.
In the winter season a lot of kitesurfers from all over the world come there to enjoy the waves and the strong wind.
The summer season the crowed beach is replace by the Loggerhead Turtles who come here to lay the eggs
Pass By: Serra Negra, Cape Verde
On the way to Murdeira is possible admire Serra Negra, the "Black mountain" located in the natural reserve of the east coast.
From the the top of this mountain is admirable an amazing lunar landscape, while at the base of the mountains there is one of the wildest beaches of Sal, which welcomes the Loggerhead Turtles during the summer
Departure Point :No Limits Adventure, Santa Maria, Cape Verde
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years
- Not recommended for children under the age of 6
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Valid driving license required
- Without a valid and original driving license, participants will not be able to participate on the tour. No refund will be given
- Closed shoes are mandatory
- Group sizes will be limited to no more than 8 passengers. This includes up to 2 passengers per buggy
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.