4 nights tours: luxor, Aswan,balloon,abu simbel&Nile cruise by plane from Cairo
See upper Egypt with different eyes.
enjoy the highlights of Aswan.
enjoy the highlights of luxor.
with stops in Kom Ombo and Edfu.
Tour the Valley of the Kings and so much more with an Egyptology guide.
Feast on buffet lunches, dinners, and breakfasts on board a 5-star ship.
Take it easy with door-to-door transfers from and to your hotel.
experience the life trip hot air balloon.
visit the fabulous temples of abu simbel.
Professional Egyptology are on hand as you visit the temples of abu simbel,Philae,high dam, Kom Ombo, Edfu,valley of the kings,Hatsheput temple,clossi of memnon, Luxor, and Karnak temples.
return flight tickets,2 nights at 4 stars hotels in luxor and Aswan,2 nights at 5 stars sailing Nile cruise, all transfers,qualified licensed drivers,meals,Egyptology tour guide,hot air balloon,abu simbel,Luxor and Aswan tours,typical Egyptian meal at local house,taxes and charges all are include
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- 1 night at 4 stars hotel in luxor with breakfast
- 1 night at 4 stars hotel in Aswan with breakfast
- 2 nights at 5 stars cruise with meals start with lunch end with breakfast
- flight tickets Cairo/Aswan/luxor/Cairo
- door to door transfers from and to your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- all sites which mentioned in program
- Egyptology tour guide
- valley of the kings and so much more as in itinerary
- west and east banks in luxor
- horse and carriage
- abu simbel trip from Aswan
- Aswan tours
- hot air balloon in luxor
- meet and assist upon arrival and departure
- typical Egyptian lunch in local house
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 75 us dollars per person for all the sites)
Day 1: Cairo to Aswan by flight&Aswan tours
Pass By: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
early morning our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza (pick up time depend on your hotel location)
transfer to Cairo international airport.
flight to Aswan.
arrive to Aswan the beautiful city in upper Egypt famous by the Nubian culture.
our Egyptology tour guide will pick you up from Aswan airport with sign by your name to start our first amazing tour in Aswan.
drive down to the Nile to take motor boat to visit philae island temple.
drive over and visit the splendid Aswan high dam.
at night it is nice chance to visit the famous old market of swan. over night hotel in Aswan.
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: over night at 4 stars hotel in Aswan
Day 2: abu simbel-check in Nile cruise
Pass By: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
around 5 am you must be ready to visit one of the most important temples in whole the world abu simbel temples. after the fabulous tour back to Aswan again and check in cruise. it is time to listen to the Egyptian Nile river whispers and find out an unique experience of the Egyptian culture for 2 nights Nile cruise tour.. cruise will start sailing around 2 pm.enjoy Aswan views and take rare photos of Aswan islands in the both sides of the Nile. watch the professional captain of the cruise who wear mostly galabya the official dress of upper Egypt men while he move from the port slowly step by step between the another cruises and motor boats.the Egyptian culture around you every where. the cruise sail by the Nubian islands where you you will find their children play and their men and women work at the green fields.small fish boats.villages which is full by splendid Egyptian culture. it is great chance to have unique photos of the real culture .around sun set time cruise will stop at komombo to visit komombo temple. after the tour back to cruise. continue sailing till edfu where the cruise will stop. over night cruise in edfu
• Breakfast: lunch.dinner
Accommodation included: over night at 5 stars Nile cruise
Day 3: edfu-luxor
Pass By: Temple of Horus, Adfo, Edfu Egypt
early morning it is time to enjoy riding horse and carriage to visit edfu temple.
back to cruise and sail again towards esna.
enjoy your tea on sun deck during sailing.
pass esna lock.
enjoy your Egyptian tea on sun deck during sailing.
over night cruise in luxor.
• Breakfast: dinner.lunch
Accommodation included: over night at 5 stars Nile cruise
Day 4: luxor west bank
Pass By: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
early morning listen well to your Egyptology tour guide who will explain to you all details about west bank.
down to the Nile to take motor boat to get to the west bank of luxor. enjoy fresh Nile breath and drive over to visit the most ancient temples in whole the world valley of the kings and discover the great tombs there such as tut ankh amun tomb.
after the amazing kings valley tour,
drive over and visit the famous temple of queen Hatsheput.
it is great chance to be at the west bank to visit carter house the famous English man who discovered tut ankh amen treasures.
drive back to the east bank where we going to check in hotel.
over night hotel in luxor
Accommodation included: over night at 4 stars hotel in luxor
Day 5: hot air balloon.east bank of luxor
Pass By: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
early Morning pick up to marine where we going to take motor boat to the west bank of luxor.
enjoy the life trip hot air balloon.
back to hotel for rest.
discover the real culture,
have your typical Egyptian lunch at public house in luxor to see how the families live there and take an idea of their traditions,customs and their natural life.
have your local Egyptian tea inside the house and take unique photos of the real Egyptian culture.
start our next tour and discover the biggest temple in whole the world karnak temple.
after the wonderful tour you going to visit the beautiful luxor temple.
transfer to luxor airport for your flight to Cairo.
arrive to Cairo and transfer to your hotel.
end of service.
wish you have a nice trip
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.