4-Nights Guided Tour in Andalusia from Madrid via Caceres
Enjoy this tour around Andalusia with us and discover the most important cities and areas of the South!
Visit Caceres, Seville, and Ronda.
You will also see the famous Mediterranean city of Marbella, Granada, ending this beautiful multi day tour with the visit of the medieval Toledo.
per adult from
What's included :
- 4x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 4 nights
- Sightseeing tour with local guide in Sevilla, Granada and Toledo.
- Multi-lingual tour escort.
- Transportation by air conditioned coach with free WI-FI onboard.
What's excluded :
- Food/drinks not specified
Day 1: 1st. Day (Thursday) MADRID-CACERES-SEVILLA (560 kms)
Pass By: Old Town of Caceres, Caceres Spain
1st. Day (Thursday) MADRID-CACERES-SEVILLA (560 kms)
Departure from our bus terminal at 8:00 a.m. towards the region of Extremadura and arrival to Caceres. Time at leisure to know its Plaza Mayor and to walk through the old city and its famous medieval quarter, very well preserved and considered as World Heritage place. Lunch at your own. Continuation southwards to Andalucia and arrival to Sevilla. Dinner and accommodations.
Accommodation included: Hotel in Sevilla
Day 2: 2nd. Day (Friday) SEVILLA
Pass By: Historic center of Mexico City, Centro, Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
2nd. Day (Friday) SEVILLA
Breakfast in the hotel. Morning city tour visiting the typical Barrio de Santa Cruz with its narrow streets, the Park of María Luisa and Plaza de España, with a panoramic sightseeing of the city. Optional Artistic tour including the Royal Alcazar Palace. Lunch at a restaurant. Afternoon at leisure. Accommodations.
Accommodation included: Hotel in Sevilla
Day 3: 3rd. Day (Saturday) SEVILLA-RONDA-MARBELLA (190 kms)
Pass By: Regio Andalusie, 29400 Ronda Spain
3rd. Day (Saturday) SEVILLA-RONDA-MARBELLA (190 kms)
Breakfast. Then departure to the Route of the White Villages and Ronda. Free time. Continuation to Costa del Sol. Dinner and accommodations at Marbella.
Accommodation included: Accommodations at Marbella.
Day 4: 4th. Day (Sunday) MARBELLA-GRANADA (180 kms)
Pass By: Marbella Old Town, Plaza de los Naranjos s/n, 29601, Marbella Spain
4th. Day (Sunday) MARBELLA-GRANADA (180 kms)
Breakfast. Departure to Granada. Visit to the spectacular group of monuments of the Alhambra and Generalife, former residence of the Moorish kings, with its magnificent fountains, gardens and arches. Dinner and accommodations. Optional visit to the caves of Sacromonte and attend a typical show of gipsy flamenco
Accommodation included: Hotel in Granada
Day 5: 5th. Day (Monday) GRANADA-TOLEDO-MADRID (446 kms)
Pass By: The Alhambra, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n Palacio de Carlos V, 18009 Granada Spain
5th. Day (Monday) GRANADA-TOLEDO-MADRID (446 kms)
Breakfast and departure towards the Imperial City of Toledo, full of history and monuments. Lunch and city sightseeing throughout its narrow streets and alleys. Continuation back to Madrid. Arrival and end of our services.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Calle de Ferraz, 3, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In the unusual event that a group numbers less than 12 participants, the Tour Operator reserves the right to operate the tour in minibus or private car with an expert bilingual driver. Local visits to monumental cities are explained by official local guides.
- Only one piece of luggage allowed per person.
- Hotels require a copy of the passport, to be sent with the booking, as DOB proof to apply senior, youth, and child discounts.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face mask available for travelers for purchase
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.